\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This logic makes zero sense.  You're saying losing 20k in depreciation over a couple years is not bad?  Nobody that buys a e9x right now for ~30k is going to lose anywhere near that much on depreciation during their coarse of ownership, so how the hell was it a better buy at 2 years old than it is now?
Exactly what I was thinking lol 

WCIS you must not know much about selling cars, a 60-70k mile E9X would not be hard to sell AT ALL, Im pretty sure I could get more for mine than what I paid.

The initial owner always takes the biggest hit for the most part.

You got them pinky rings on and **** you should be the one whipping a GTR 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
My m is tuned , if i just put a supercharger or even bolt ons my car will destroy ANY 335 just lol , only if you spend stupid money on performance mods for a 335 will you beat a e92 m if it has half the amount of money on mods
Theres not many bolt ons for this car though, Im stage 2 with no cats so besides SC theres little more we can do to get more power. What tune you on? DCT or 6 speed?
I disagree. I also own a e92 M3, and the lack of low end torque makes a modded 335 a competitor. Now, put us on a road course, and the M3 crushes, but in a drag race, it may be close.
I hate that about it sometimes, I think it would be close up to 100 but after that I think we would pull away.

Last edited:
I literally just said you can sell a 60-70k mile vehicle. Purchasing it at 60k miles and adding another 60-70k miles is what I'm getting at.

GT-R is too rich for my blood.
Oh well no **** a 150k mile car especially a BMW is going to be hard to sell 
laugh.gif

Stop lyin! You can cop one easy

Last edited:
I disagree. I also own a e92 M3, and the lack of low end torque makes a modded 335 a competitor. Now, put us on a road course, and the M3 crushes, but in a drag race, it may be close.

I've put maybe 1500 in my 335 not running downpipes , and I've pulled on a few e92 ///M. I also have the lovely added weight of a vert.
I completely agree on a road course the M has it. In a drag race it would be hard for a challenge for a M to beat a basic jb4 335i.

I'm not comparing the two by any means but at a >10k price difference in purchase, price of fuel at the time, price of parts, and what I could get out of a 335i with 2k in mods it made way more sense for me to get a 335.

Anyone that thinks the 4 door m3 looks better than the 2 door needs to reevaluate life. srs

M-13.jpg

Space-Gray-M3-By-European-Auto-Source-18-750x500.jpg

i know looks are subjective but come on

I actually use prefer the 4 door but the 2 door looks better to me as well.
I use to hate the look of the hardtop convertible as well...then I got one lol

A few dudes in here with GTRs yall are really doing it. Props.

If i wouldve been smart with my money for these last 3.5 years i might be in position to cop something dope but now im looking at moving out in 2016 with my girl. Wont be copping **** lol

come join bimmer gang if you wanna be cool :evil:

wcis not welcomed cuz traitor :lol:

all you bmw guys lease? or do ppl dump them at 50k and 100k whem warranty or CPO warrant done?

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5370865019.html

this is no M but i see good prices on craigslist what you think of something like this? seems like easy cash deal and he open to offers.
cpo boizzzz got mine at 15k miles

Idk prices on the newer one tho just check kbb or autotrader to get an idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom