\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It was more a stab on the deal that he got but ok.
laugh.gif
Sorry I just cant let him get internet bullied anymore 
roll.gif

Finally pulled the trigger on it? 2011 2ss 6 speed? :nerd:
Im not even gonna entertain that thats your opinion and everyone has one. I personally like all gen camaros except the late model 70s and early pre 98 f bodys same apply for firebird except the smokey and the bandit 8)

:wink:

I'm kind of with you on the pre 98 f bodies, except when the Ram Air Trans Am came out. Back then that thing looked mean...but after the refresh I couldn't help but stare every time we drove by the Pontiac dealership. Most of those styles haven't really aged well, and when you compare them to what y'all drive now they look and probably perform like TRASH. Y'all didn't grow up when Knight Rider was on tv, and when the hottest cars were 5.0's, GTA's, and Iroc-Z's.

Hey fellas, anyone on here have experience in Subaru Legacys? (Sedans, if it matters)

I'm doing some minor research and so far I've came across transmission problems on the third gens.

I've found 2 Spec B 4th gens that have caught my eye, and love how underrated they are but, I'm wondering how hard the availability in parts would be, reliabilty, maintenance cost, etc?

Last edited:
Hey fellas, anyone on here have experience in Subaru Legacys? (Sedans, if it matters)

I'm doing some minor research and so far I've came across ****** problems on the third gens.

I've found 2 Spec B 4th gens that have caught my eye, and love how underrated they are but, I'm wondering how hard the availability in parts would be, reliabilty, maintenance cost, etc?

I'm kind of with you on the pre 98 f bodies, except when the Ram Air Trans Am came out. Back then that thing looked mean...but after the refresh I couldn't help but stare every time we drove by the Pontiac dealership. Most of those styles haven't really aged well, and when you compare them to what y'all drive now they look and probably perform like TRASH. Y'all didn't grow up when Knight Rider was on tv, and when the hottest cars were 5.0's, GTA's, and Iroc-Z's.
:rofl:
I wasnt even born when knight rider came out tho so im not even sure
What you mean by yall never grown up cause all my cars are older than me by choice 8) i also dont just like murica cars i like imports and exotics i just favor american muscle

8)

Just gave it a quick wash. Still needs to be detailed. Gonna install a sub and new catback tomorrow if I have enough time.
the "new" camaros are BY far the ugliest camaros ever.....i DO NOT UNDERSTAND how people like this thing. especially those yellow ones , i dont see it at all , i see why people live and die by the challenger but these things ...puke.

Da 5th gen camaro was da highest selling sports car in AMERICA.. Thats why da 6th gen looks almost exactly da same.

Whoa.....3rd gens are sexi b..

And when modded? Provides da most affordable approach at young dudes attaining muscle cars
Sorry bro, while they are better than the 4th gen, I just cant get down with them but they are somewhat similar looking to the Grand National so I can appreciate them some.

Last edited:

Just gave it a quick wash. Still needs to be detailed. Gonna install a sub and new catback tomorrow if I have enough time.
the "new" camaros are BY far the ugliest camaros ever.....i DO NOT UNDERSTAND how people like this thing. especially those yellow ones , i dont see it at all , i see why people live and die by the challenger but these things ...puke.

Da 5th gen camaro was da highest selling sports car in AMERICA.. Thats why da 6th gen looks almost exactly da same.

Nah they hood cars bro.

Whoa.....3rd gens are sexi b..

38284740018_large.jpg

38284740021_large.jpg

And when modded? Provides da most affordable approach at young dudes attaining muscle cars
Agreed early 80s and mid 90s gm and fords are great entry level muscle cars to get into at a young age not to powerful but has enough power to have fun in and they respond great to mods :smokin
Dudes who hop into 500+hp cars and have never driven anything like that are what give mustangs a bad rep

My love of muscle cars started with the 3rd gen Camaro/Firebird
91 candy red fox with peanut butter interior is what got me into muscle. I remember that day got in from the store and ol boy just started hitting figuire 8s :pimp: been in love with foxs ever since

Back
Top Bottom