\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Did some car shopping, more like window shopping actually.

And a pic from dinner last weekend you guys might appreciate. My homies cars.

Last edited:
There's a spot in my area that is a shop with like 8 lifts and full of all the tools you would ever need, and they charge a very reasonable hourly rate (i think like 25 bucks) to let you use their lifts/tools and you do the work yourself.  Forgot what the place is called but maybe research to see if theres a spot like that near you. My buddy just used it to install downpipes and exhaust on his 335.
I've never heard of that before, that's a pretty cool idea though!

Speaking of cool ideas, have any of you guys heard of these time share car clubs? Are any of you in one, or know someone that is? They seem pretty cool, for example this one in Manhattan has all sorts of supercars and classics that members can borrow.

http://classiccarclubmanhattan.com/the-cars/

You pay a monthly fee to be in the club obviously, and the club maintains and stores all the vehicles, some even have track cars you could borrow too.

Where do you guys go to install random aftermarket parts if you don't have the tools/space necessary to do so?

Example: I want to order a fascia/diffuser for my Camaro to add Quad tips but don't have the space or power tools needed to remove it.

There's a spot in my area that is a shop with like 8 lifts and full of all the tools you would ever need, and they charge a very reasonable hourly rate (i think like 25 bucks) to let you use their lifts/tools and you do the work yourself.  Forgot what the place is called but maybe research to see if theres a spot like that near you. My buddy just used it to install downpipes and exhaust on his 335.

I'm in the bay too

:nerd:

I actually thought of this as a business idea for this exact same reason.

Where do you guys go to install random aftermarket parts if you don't have the tools/space necessary to do so?

Example: I want to order a fascia/diffuser for my Camaro to add Quad tips but don't have the space or power tools needed to remove it.

are you military by any chance? I know one of the bases here has a shop that members can use.

No I'm not unfortunately.

So I got rear ended few weeks back in my e39 m5, and now insurance wants to total it. They are suppose to call me tomorrow with an offer.

On the hunt now for another quick sedan, thinking e60 m5 this time. Thoughts?

So I got rear ended few weeks back in my e39 m5, and now insurance wants to total it. They are suppose to call me tomorrow with an offer.

On the hunt now for another quick sedan, thinking e60 m5 this time. Thoughts?
e39 > E60

Sorry to hear about that accident fam

Last edited:
e39 > E60

Sorry to hear about that accident fam

Thanks man,

Sucks cause Ive only had the e39 for 9 months now, and got finished installing a pretty nice sound system (all hybrid audio components) in the car the day before I got hit.

I've been leaning towards the e60, but I have also heard of them having issues, and since this will be my daily, I need something decently reliable.

New pickup 1993 Toyota Supra MKIV white hardtop 6-speed TT (1 of 45) converted to single turbo.   AEM v2/ Greddy T78 single turbo/ HKS titanium 4" exhaust/ CCW wheels 18x10 front/ 17x11.5 rear.  Dyno'd at 550 RWHP/ 430 lb-ft on 91 octane.  Plans are to switch out the Eibach/ KYB suspension for KWv3 to hopefully alleviate the rubbing up front I am getting at high speeds over bumps and possible switch to 1000cc injectors with tune for 93/e85 maps to get over 600whp+.  First impressions after a thousand miles of interstate travel are that it is a totally different vehicle from my NSX.  Great GT car for road trips and a total blast running on ramps and amazing brute power upon down shift passing.  Better pics in a few weeks after some minor upgrades.  

New pickup 1993 Toyota Supra MKIV white hardtop 6-speed TT (1 of 45) converted to single turbo.   AEM v2/ Greddy T78 single turbo/ HKS titanium 4" exhaust/ CCW wheels 18x10 front/ 17x11.5 rear.  Dyno'd at 550 RWHP/ 430 lb-ft on 91 octane.  Plans are to switch out the Eibach/ KYB suspension for KWv3 to hopefully alleviate the rubbing up front I am getting at high speeds over bumps and possible switch to 1000cc injectors with tune for 93/e85 maps to get over 600whp+.  First impressions after a thousand miles of interstate travel are that it is a totally different vehicle from my NSX.  Great GT car for road trips and a total blast running on ramps and amazing brute power upon down shift passing.  Better pics in a few weeks after some minor upgrades.  

/thread.

must
provide
clips
:pimp:

congrats on the new whip :pimp:

broooooooooooooooooooo a white Supra on CCW. Exactly how i'd want it. what a pick up! congrats my man

pls tell me that hood scoop is going away tho

Last edited:
Thanks bros!  I definitely need to do some exhaust clips soon of the titanium exhaust, my neighbors are probably going to hate me because of this car.  Hood is of course aftermarket (UKDM hood scoop), its was actually a euro ad on option for the turbo Supra's over there in the 90s to help cool the turbos.  In pics it doesn't look all that great since I think it takes away the lines of the car, but in person it actually flows really well with everything on the car.  Nelson, you will have to come out to Vegas to check it out in person and drive it so you can tell me what you think!  

Hood is of course aftermarket (UKDM hood scoop), its was actually a euro ad on option for the turbo Supra's over there in the 90s to help cool the turbos.  In pics it doesn't look all that great since I think it takes away the lines of the car, but in person it actually flows really well with everything on the car.  Nelson, you will have to come out to Vegas to check it out in person and drive it so you can tell me what you think!  
wow i had no idea that it was an OEM part and that it was functional! I take back my comment. I figured someone just threw it on there after and it was fake like the 4runners and Tacomas.  I haven't done my Supra research lol. 

And id love to take you up on that offer!

Lawdddd have mercy. Congrats on the pickup!

In b4 dudes start comparing the Supra to a Camry 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nice pick up, I think those Classics would look good as **** in gold on it too.

Hahaha

***** hectic FAM. Sleeper speed. 3rd gear 5000rpm torque steer.
But still handles likes a go cart on rails

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom