\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Test drove the GT350 this weekend... I'm in love fellas!

One of the best, if not the best bang for the buck cars out right now.  I would have to say the value for the price is right up there with the GTR.  I'm going to wait for the eventual depreciation dip in 2-3 years and pick one up in the low 40s.  If you can get anywhere near msrp I would think about pulling the trigger right now, but I think most places want 10K over list.  I haven't seen one bad review on this car.

I LOVE THE 5.0 BUT I'LL PROB BE TRYING TO DO THE SAME IN A YEAR OR TWO.

Caught my eye .

never liked smoked tails, especially on white cars.

I love trucks although I have not owned one yet. 250caddy 250caddy loves trucks.
My man :smokin

what do folks in here think about trucks? Seems like everyone is into sports cars.

Any opinions on the Ford F150 Raptor? I'm considering copping one of 2017 joints in the future. :nerd:
What kind of trucks are you talking about? Lifted, sport trucks, stock trucks? I've had 2 Ford Lightnings and 2 done up RCSB Sierra's the past couple years myself. Haven't had a lifted truck yet, but I will one day soon I'm sure.

Personally, I love the Raptors. IMO, a Mustang GT350 and a Raptor would be a great combo to own. One day!

Last edited:
memphissfinest memphissfinest

How much aesthetic custom work do you think you're going to do? Can't go wrong with triple black but just asking out if curiosity

Just accepted a new position that will require some commuting.

Before accepting, I calculated that I would commute about 400 miles/week. Turns out, my maths were wrong and it's actually 700 miles/week.

Currently searching for a '00-'06 Honda Insight with a manual transmission. I would save between $1,700 and $2,000 in just fuel by driving it as opposed to my B5/A4.

Speaking of trucks...125k miles a year
sick.gif
I have an Audi and a Toyota Tacoma Double Cab and I have to say, as nice as my Audi is, i love my Tacoma.  My truck is super dependable and versatile.  I can take 5 people comfortably with me, go over rough terrain, and dump a ton of stuff in the back like mountain bikes and such with ease.  

what do folks in here think about trucks? Seems like everyone is into sports cars.

Any opinions on the Ford F150 Raptor? I'm considering copping one of 2017 joints in the future. :nerd:

Depends on what you'll be using it for? If you plan on doing some off-roading it's a good truck but for what you'll be over paying you can probably build your own truck with better parts for a lot cheaper.

Fellas what's your opinion on a supra as a daily? My possible new commute is 43 miles one day. That'll be 430 miles a week. I currently have a lifted Tacoma and I don't want to put that many miles on it daily.

Depends on what you'll be using it for? If you plan on doing some off-roading it's a good truck but for what you'll be over paying you can probably build your own truck with better parts for a lot cheaper.

Fellas what's your opinion on a supra as a daily? My possible new commute is 43 miles one day. That'll be 430 miles a week. I currently have a lifted Tacoma and I don't want to put that many miles on it daily.
So you'd rather put the miles on a supra? Sounds odd to me.

memphissfinest memphissfinest

How much aesthetic custom work do you think you're going to do? Can't go wrong with triple black but just asking out if curiosity

PROB NO AESTHETIC WORK BESIDES THE TINT. I LOVE THE WAY THE CAR LOOKS ALREADY STOCK. MOST OF THE WORK WILL BE PERFORMANCE.

@memphissfinest
 fridge and tv in the garage tho :smokin

APPRECIATE IT BROTHER!

Garage bench setup is fire :nthat:
5.0 looking great with the tint and all black wheels

:pimp: :pimp:

BMW lease coming up, thinking about a A5
Dude VAG has been rolling out trash after the B7. 

The old spirit of the little 1.8T that could has gone to the Golf. 
Originally Posted by Lpheat22  
The 2JZ is a solid engine and it's a fast car, but at the end of the day, you're paying down the *** for a 20 year old car because of some movie, why?

Last edited:
BMW lease coming up, thinking about a A5
When is it ending?  If i were you, I would wait for the new b9 A5 model coming out since it's completely new.  Otherwise if you want the older b8 style, you can probably get a good deal when the new one comes out.

When is it ending?  If i were you, I would wait for the new b9 A5 model coming out since it's completely new.  Otherwise if you want the older b8 style, you can probably get a good deal when the new one comes out.
I mean, the B8 is garbage across the board and already a decade old, mind the S5.

They've been trying to out-gizmo Mercedes instead of being stylish VWs. 

Last edited:

I mean, the B8 is garbage across the board and already a decade old, mind the S5.

They've been trying to out-gizmo Mercedes instead of being stylish VWs. 
indifferent.gif
  Garbage in what way?  if you're talking about looks.  that's subjective.  But the B 8.5 S5 with a light tune can become a monster.  

Yeah it is old which is why i recommended him to wait for the newer b9 A5 coming out.  Plus they're putting a ton of tech in their lower a4/a5 models that Mercedes is reserving for their higher end E class and S class models.  

The 2JZ is a solid engine and it's a fast car, but at the end of the day, you're paying down the *** for a 20 year old car because of some movie, why?
indifferent.gif
 So because it's an old car and a collector's item for some, it's trash?

indifferent.gif
 So because it's an old car and a collector's item for some, it's trash?
It's not trash, only the fact a GTE SC300 can be had for a fraction of that price. Same clowns selling their souls for junkyard R32s that hit the docks. 

You ever go to city and see clowns trying to sell $800 E30s for four times that price, that's the ********.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom