\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new Volvo S60 Polestar...

Have someone interested in my brz, showed up to look at it with a 2013 wrx wrb hatchback.

Asked him about his car later on for the heck of it and now I'm going to test drive it next week :lol:. I've always been a huge fan of this body style, hopefully I like the drive and we can make it happen.

He stalled my car so many times when he drove mine, weird cause I thought the brz was so easy to drive at first. Wondering how I'll feel about the wrx's transmission, my older wrx's clutch was kind of heavy and not that traffic friendly
His is 59k miles, stock with a cat back, swaybar, and endlinks. Mine has 27k with full exhaust/tune, and a lot of nice extras

If I can get a trade with no more than $1k on my end, I'll honestly be happy with it. Wish me luck

i just put in a kartboy short shifter in my 12 WRX hatch. if u get it, DO IT. its really a huge upgrade.

gonna throw in the shifter bushings at some point (i should do it sooner than later its getting cold)

but for 1K if the WRX is clean and well maintained, its a good move. join us at Team Rumble. but for godsake get snowtires...dudes think they can make it thru winter with summers...f around and tokyo drift into a guard rail.

LOL @ the WCIS reference.

Last edited:
i just put in a kartboy short shifter in my 12 WRX hatch. if u get it, DO IT. its really a huge upgrade.

gonna throw in the shifter bushings at some point (i should do it sooner than later its getting cold)

but for 1K if the WRX is clean and well maintained, its a good move. join us at Team Rumble. but for godsake get snowtires...dudes think they can make it thru winter with summers...f around and tokyo drift into a guard rail.

LOL @ the WCIS reference.

Thought I was already team rumble :lol:

I don't expect the shifting to be all that great with the 5-speed tbh, so a short shifter def sounds like a good move. When the owner drove my car he asked me if I had a short shifter in my car at the start, then 10 minutes later he asked if I was sure there wasn't anything at all installed :lol:. I already owned a wrx, and live in Chicago. I can honestly manage without snow tires, with the brz I didn't even try

Last edited:
Anyone recommend a good foam gun (for regular hose not for pressure washer) for a good price?   Im assuming the Adams Polish one is probably pretty overpriced at $99 just because of the Adams name and theres probably a comparable one out there for a lot less.

Anyone recommend a good foam gun (for regular hose not for pressure washer) for a good price?   Im assuming the Adams Polish one is probably pretty overpriced at $99 just because of the Adams name and theres probably a comparable one out there for a lot less.

http://www.autogeek.net/foam-gun.html

I'm assuming these are made of the same quality as adams. They'll have sales periodically and I'm guessing their BF sale will be 20-25% off with free ship.

Would recommend getting a power washer though as the suds from an MTM foam canon are a lot thicker.

I'm thinking of grabbing one of those too :smokin . Price would be right!

I had one on my WK1 SRT as well. Billet Technology.

But before you do, seafoam the Jeep. Since its been so many miles without one.

I installed mine at the dealer when I picked up my WK1 SRT back in 09. 4 miles with the odo and it was installed. lol

I would usually collect that much in between oil changes.

Will post my 2008 Audi A4, sometime next week. Dealership going to register it. It's in Rhode Island and I'm in Massachusetts so it's about a 45 min drive...

I had one on my WK1 SRT as well. Billet Technology.

But before you do, seafoam the Jeep. Since its been so many miles without one.

I installed mine at the dealer when I picked up my WK1 SRT back in 09. 4 miles with the odo and it was installed. lol

I would usually collect that much in between oil changes.
Yea, she's got about 56k miles so definitely due. I wish mine had one installed straight from the dealer, that is definitely the move! It's wild how much those catch cans actually catch.

I had a catch can on my old red Lightning, but it never caught much. I didn't hook that one up though, previous owner did, so I dunno if it was properly installed or not, didn't own it for long enough to really look into it :lol:

Last edited:
So I'm having this problem with my car running warm or hot when ever I'm idleing on a hill. It's a stick shift and as I'm still learning I like to kind of keep my foot on the clutch abd gas when I'm stop on a hill and just go back and forth and I notice it runs hot when I'm stop. But when I take off and drive the temp goes back to normal. Any suggestions? Do it just need more water, and I've checked under the car and it's not linking any water.

I'm thinking about purchasing a used luxury car...

I'm looking at 2014 Audi A6 or 2014 Lexus GS 350 Ftype.

I already have a Lexus ES. I'm trading in my Toyota Venza due to the gas mileage...

I know about the Lexus but I'm curious about the Audi A6. Maintenance cost? Reliabilty? Common issues?

Don't have a car to post currently, but I'm in the market for a cheap cash car.  Just need something to get around the city in.

Dad is stressing the "importance" of Toyota but I'll take anything at this point.

Well anything outside of a lemon.

Will post my 2008 Audi A4, sometime next week. Dealership going to register it. It's in Rhode Island and I'm in Massachusetts so it's about a 45 min drive...
You bought that used audi? It will give you problems. You're inheriting someone's headache

Back
Top Bottom