\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Now let those 991.1 GT3 prices drop 
devil.gif

It had to be cross threaded, because I know I didn't tighten them that tight. After watching a couple YouTubes on how to fix it, it seems like a common problem with Subies. Weak bolts smh
That's weird. Never heard that happening on such new cars.

ended up just getting another c63...not the new one, the same one i had. got a coupe this time. it'll hold me over until i can get the s63 coupe in a couple years.

ended up just getting another c63...not the new one, the same one i had. got a coupe this time. it'll hold me over until i can get the s63 coupe in a couple years.

I just copped a c coupe as well for my DD but its definitely not a c63 :lol:

Noiceee wrapping this one also?

Last edited:
I don't plan on wrapping it, but I guess I'll see eventually. I've got like 3 friends that keep asking me to wrap their cars for them and I keep telling them my wrapping days are behind me so I'd feel like a **** if I went and did mine now haha.

Ordered a lip, spoiler, and diffuser already, but it already has the amg perf pack and every other option I wanted so I think that'll be all I do besides some wheels. No point in putting money into it if I don't plan on having it more than 1-2 years.

:rofl: come on man all those other options you had and you got the same car minus two doors?

:rofl: come on man all those other options you had and you got the same car minus two doors?

haha it's all good. gonna sell my old one so i basically "upgraded" for about $15k. engine and stuff is all the same, but the interior is a lot more modern and comes with a whole bunch of features that I didn't have before. i could have gotten into something else, but i ended up just being set on the S coupe so now i'll just be able to save up for it and get it in the next couple years or so. never tracked the old one, but hopefully i end up going at some point this year with the new one.

What year SCoupe you trying to get? You probably gonna want the newer refreshed one they come out with by the time you save for the one that's out currently :lol:

You could probably swing a lease on an s63 for around 2000/month.

Yeah def. 2k for the lease on the 63 and approx $1500 for the regular SCoupe? I don't think I'd finance those even with an extended warranty. Straight lease and write off a portion to the business and switch out cars.

i plan on getting into the s63 coupe when they fall to around $80k. lowest one i think i remember seeing was going for around $110k right now.

You could probably swing a lease on an s63 for around 2000/month.

Not for a coupe. It's closer to 2500-3000. I debated switching out my Panamera Hybrid for one as a new daily. 7k out of pocket. 2700 a month excluding CA tax. 48 months 10k per year.

You can barely get an AMG GT for 2k.

Back
Top Bottom