\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nice :pimp:

I was trying to get my mom into a CR-V ot a Toyota Rav-4, but she chose a Chevy Equinox :smh:
niiiiicceeeee *Fab voice*

thinking about renting one of these memorial day weekend and riding with the doors off thru ocean drive 8)
I see you, pearl white with the black/red guts like you playing checkers :smokin

Lol. Same here. She was looking at the CR-V and a few others but decided to go with a '18 Equinox. Not a bad choice although a bit overpriced.

That great feeling. :nthat:

What you end up getting, man?

-Drew
09 vw cc sport. 6 speed manual. it's such a upgrade to the hooptie i was driving but that celica held me down for a year in a half. kinda felt bad selling it lol.

just bought a 17 JKU. Love it so far, cant wait to get that top off.

Nice! I want to get a truck in the near future and can't really decide which way to go. I'm thinking something mid sized. I checked out a Colorado today. I'm thinking Canyon, Wrangler, Tacoma or 4Runner.

Nice! I want to get a truck in the near future and can't really decide which way to go. I'm thinking something mid sized. I checked out a Colorado today. I'm thinking Canyon, Wrangler, Tacoma or 4Runner.
My homey just got a 4runner, and my other bbuddy has a trd tacoma.  They are both nice and capable vehicles, but i am biased towards the wrangler obviously.  
laugh.gif
 One thing i like in the 4runner is the back window goes down so i could put my dogs in the back and let them hang out the back, but i can just take the whole top off on my jeep.  That was really what helped me make the decision, i plan on going doorless and topless for the majority of the summer.  Plus the wrangler is just a classic, and the aftermarket and community is insane.

I wanted a Wrangler for years, but for my uses I just couldn't justify it. I think if I were going to be spending more time off road I might have gone for it. Ended up with a 4runner, no regrets. I'd just test drive em all and see which you prefer.

I was aiming to get a wrangler unlimited but my daily driver died and was forced to get another car sooner than planned

now I gotta get the jeep later smh but still will

all the Chrysler hate in here :smh:

y'all just gotta buy whips made/finished on Tues/Wed/Thurs

all other days then ***** gonna have trouble, lazy *** employees

I wanted a Wrangler for years, but for my uses I just couldn't justify it. I think if I were going to be spending more time off road I might have gone for it. Ended up with a 4runner, no regrets. I'd just test drive em all and see which you prefer.

Toyota fam. Upgrading to fox shocks beginning​ of June.

Last edited:
For those jeep peeps, i need yall advice. ( Ima JDM guy)

Been looking at wranglers but this guy caught my eye. '14 Cherokee Trailhawk 27K miles for 23K at carmax by my house....in terms of reliability yay or nay?

Last edited:
I saw a crazy Brabus at the ball game tonight. I think it was an s class but I could have sworn it said G60 or something like that. It was matte black with matte black badges so it was hard to read in the dark...we were about to miss tipoff so I'm hella mad I didn't take a pic smh.

id easily cop and whip a Toyota pick up

prob reliable as hell

U ain't never lie. I have a Tacoma with 200k and it's running strong. Even after I took it to hell and back. I've seen so many of them hit 300k and still keep going.

Tacomas hold their value REALLY well too because of how reliable they are

I'd still stay away from American cars. Their standards might have improved but aren't up to par with the Japanese.

Honda quality has been laughable in recent memory (civic had to be relaunched after 2 years) and most Toyotas are built on America so...

No mater how much Hondas quality dips it will always be superior to an American car regardless how how many times one of their car gets "relaunched".

chevy cruze & Malibu have been praised to da hilt for having exceptional quality vs their Japanese counterparts.

some of ya can't shake those old stigmas of America car quality from da 80's-90's.

chevy cruze & Malibu have been praised to da hilt for having exceptional quality vs their Japanese counterparts.

some of ya can't shake those old stigmas of America car quality from da 80's-90's.
I agree here. While I'm always a proponent of buying a Honda or Toyota as a car for the regular person because of their reliability, but American cars are no slouch. GM is consistently ranked towards the top of dependability studies. 

I read an interesting book in college about American cars and the oil crisis. Basically in the 70s, the US government imposed MPG requirements because of the oil crisis. The American automakers weren't given enough time to develop products to properly meet these requirements. At this time, the Japanese had already been making these cars. So the Americans were forced to roll out cars without properly testing and validating and thus, got failures in the field. And if you know anything about car development, it takes YEARS to properly vet a new design. 

I'd still stay away from American cars. Their standards might have improved but aren't up to par with the Japanese.

Honda quality has been laughable in recent memory (civic had to be relaunched after 2 years) and most Toyotas are built on America so...

No mater how much Hondas quality dips it will always be superior to an American car regardless how how many times one of their car gets "relaunched".

I know two dudes that had a chevy cruz who BOTH work at a chevy dealership.

They both drive Toyotas now after saying "never again".

Maibu and Cruz are crap cars.

Back
Top Bottom