\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well yea, Demon is a straight up drag car lol. And probably would still lose a drag race to a GT2RS if both cars had street tires.

I bet that GT2 is about to drop a sub 7 minute Nurburgring time.

Id be shocked if it could beat any of the million dollar Hyper cars (P1, LaF, 918) around tracks, I'm more interested to see how it performs against the cars that are in the next price tier down from those (but still a lot higher price than GT2), like the 675 LT and Ford GT. 

But who knows, the new GT3 isn't that far off the hyper car lap times in the tests they've done so far so maybe they pull some magic outta that GT2.
I'm saying.  Price has nothing to do with it.  The only standout thing with the Demon is just the amount of power they put.  I'm honestly not that impressed with it.  Rather with the Porsche, they put so much engineering behind it to make it a high performance car that is both fast and great at attacking the track.  
Yea I remember hearing about that, that was wild! There's like 3 of these places, Speed Vegas, Dream Racing, and Exotics Racing.
I did exotics racings a couple of years ago. It's fun just to say that you got to drive a exotic car.  But like everyone else said, they do hold you back.  The fastest i got was 110 for like 3 seconds before I had to slow for a turn.  I personally would rather pay extra and get to rent an exotic for a day.  
Actually the 4runner and Tacoma are quite different. The 4runner has an older 4.0 v6 with a 5 speed and the Tacoma has a new 3.5 v6 with a 6 speed. Having the Tacoma, it definitely feels a little lazy compared to the 4runner but I'd assume my mileage is better, even after my lift and bigger tires. Both will take you to the end of the earth though.
Yup.  They lowered the displacement for better fuel efficiency.  Still a great engine however.  Can't lose with either.  If you do carry a huge cargo load of stuff, i.e. dirt bikes, bicycles, etc. i would opt for the Tacoma since it's so easy to just throw something in the back

Looking for a daily. Probably at around 10k. I saw a couple Acura TLs for that price with about 70k miles. Is there any difference in the years from 2004-2008? Anything I should look out for?
Also any other suggestions for that price are welcome

Actually the 4runner and Tacoma are quite different. The 4runner has an older 4.0 v6 with a 5 speed and the Tacoma has a new 3.5 v6 with a 6 speed. Having the Tacoma, it definitely feels a little lazy compared to the 4runner but I'd assume my mileage is better, even after my lift and bigger tires. Both will take you to the end of the earth though.

Yup.  They lowered the displacement for better fuel efficiency.  Still a great engine however.  Can't lose with either.  If you do carry a huge cargo load of stuff, i.e. dirt bikes, bicycles, etc. i would opt for the Tacoma since it's so easy to just throw something in the back

I wasn't aware they hadn't updated the 4Runner! I thought they were both running the same platform. I've had trucks, so contemplating if I want to go to a SUV vs the truck platform. I haven't driven both side by side. Have you guys tried it? Power difference? During the week it'll be typical driving mainly highway, until I get to work sites which are usually dirt like fire roads. They seem to both be very flexible vehicles, for work and play. Thats what intriguing. Doesnt seem to be much advantage going with the 4runner unless i needed the limited with full time 4wd.

@Sgamon  theres not much of a difference between the 04 and 06-08 besides updated cosmetics, unless you grab a type-s but im not sure they can be had for that price. I had a 04 and it was super reliable. Got it at 124xxx and got rid of it at 177xxx. No problems with it at all, I only replaced the starter and power steering o-ring on it, everything else was wear and tear parts like brakes. Its a great car and has pretty good technology in it.. like how the side mirrors tilt down when you put it into reverse. 

Looking for a daily. Probably at around 10k. I saw a couple Acura TLs for that price with about 70k miles. Is there any difference in the years from 2004-2008? Anything I should look out for?
Also any other suggestions for that price are welcome

Watch out for transmission problems in 04-06 in auto ******s, notorious issues. Also dash is prone to crack on passenger side area ins the airbag

Saw a video of a type r take its first L

go on
People said it was a gutted hatch with a K20 in it.

Shout out to the Camry and Altimas in my city

Street racing is dumb. Street racing comparing a modified/gutted car to a stock car is even dumber

Last edited:
Really? Ive seen brands like red rock having it for 250$. Gona have to save up more i guess lol

Bolt on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom