\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Won't speak on the Aston but there's nothing wrong with the audi per se. The engine and the rtronic and 6 speed transmission are rock solid and there are plenty of high mileage ones going strong. However earlier r8s are known to have a few issues which are far from cheap. Cracking subframes, magnetic suspension failure and ac compressor failures are not rare and should be expected. Each of these will be out of warranty repairs on a car that old and can cost up to $10k give or take which isn't a cost many are willing to swallow. It's safer to spend the extra money up front on a newer one where these issues have already been addressed.

Cracking subframe??
Sounds like a manufactures problem.

That new camaro ZL1 1LE is a damn problem. Msrp @70k is a damn bargain too. Anyone driven one?

saw some vids on that. it looks like if you want an off the shelf track car its awesome.

Has anyone used Turo.com before?

You can rent other peoples cars or rent out yours

all the **** i want requires you to be 30+ :lol:

selection up here in the bay is whack compared to socal

Actually gives me an idea. I have the Sentra just sitting there most of the time it's a 2014 maybe I should rent it out

Was passing by and saw these
IMG_0299.JPG
I respect the car and it's performance, however if I had the money I would not buy one. I would rather have a stable of older classic Japanese cars tricked out Supra, NSX, 240Z, Datsun Skyline, AE Corolla, RX7, R32 etc. Meh I guess that is why I don't have the money. LOL.
Don't paint those wheels, just buy some nice aftermarket ones, and use those for the winter. I do not like the wheel design but the car is gorgeous.

real talk why is it bad to buy a used supercar/ high end luxury car? I see 2010 r8s going for 75-90k and 09 aston martin vantage v8 starting at 50k. Mileages are all under 50k for these. Is maintenance overrated? I didnt buy the car I have now so really I have no clue on this lol
I don't know who it is bad to, but I could careless. If I could swing the car and all the extras that come with owning it I would buy a supercar, not saying you do but don't let people control your wallet. You want a Vantage then get one. I could certainly afford a Vantage but the extra expenses would be to much of a pain, plus all our garages are full. You already know you don't... Well I wouldn't park a Vantage outside.

Guy directly across the street from me bought a brand new Ghibli type S. If I told you it sounded like sex when he backs it out of the driveway, he only drives it on sunny days with ZERO chance of rain. Guy around the corner has a few things done to his brand new Corvette down the street. Just nasty exhaust note he parks it outside in his driveway and doesn't care about rain. I went all around the bin to say buy what you want panties are still thrown out you if the car is the first or second owner driving it.

This lady at work backed into my car and the estimate for repairs is $2417, but her insurance only sent me a check for $1203. Should I just go through my insurance or how can I get the rest of the money?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :nerd:

This lady at work backed into my car and the estimate for repairs is $2417, but her insurance only sent me a check for $1203. Should I just go through my insurance or how can I get the rest of the money?

You call up her insurance company and ask where the rest of the money is, or have your insurance agent call her insurance company and get the rest of the money.

You call up her insurance company and ask where the rest of the money is, or have your insurance agent call her insurance company and get the rest of the money.

The agent has been difficult to get ahold of, seems like dude is never in the office and I can't get anyone else from that company to help me out, so I'm going try the second option tomorrow with my insurance agent. Appreciate the help, man!

you run up on her like

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

Man, I really want to run up on that b**** a** agent, but he's in San Diego :lol: :smh:.

The agent has been difficult to get ahold of, seems like dude is never in the office and I can't get anyone else from that company to help me out, so I'm going try the second option tomorrow with my insurance agent. Appreciate the help, man!

Man, I really want to run up on that b**** a** agent, but he's in San Diego :lol: :smh:.

Just out of curiosity what insurance does she have? I've dealt with someone who had geico before and I dealt with a different rep each time I called. :smh:

Just out of curiosity what insurance does she have? I've dealt with someone who had geico before and I dealt with a different rep each time I called. :smh:

Her insurance is Bristol West. Did each rep give you the run around? Dealing with one rep pissed me off because dude has only answered my call once in 2 weeks :smh:.

Her insurance is Bristol West. Did each rep give you the run around? Dealing with one rep pissed me off because dude has only answered my call once in 2 weeks :smh:.

No they just weren't informed of what the previous rep did so I had to explain myself and my situation each time. It was annoying if anything.

Do your best wise guy impersonation and say what is this a tip? Where is the rest, I don't want to have to go to court and settle this. LOL.

No go through your insurance and let them handle it, let those MOFO's do some work for once and not sitting back and collecting money for free. I hate the insurance system even if I am a part of it.

Let me get this straight I get into an accident and I have to jump through all sorts of hoops for you to do your DAMN job.

Do your best wise guy impersonation and say what is this a tip? Where is the rest, I don't want to have to go to court and settle this. LOL.

No go through your insurance and let them handle it, let those MOFO's do some work for once and not sitting back and collecting money for free. I hate the insurance system even if I am a part of it.

Let me get this straight I get into an accident and I have to jump through all sorts of hoops for you to do your DAMN job.

Yeah, I'm going through my insurance now, should've done that from the start. You're right, it's ridiculous how much you have to work for insurance companies to get them to do their jobs :smh:.

So I went to the gym today in the 5 and like 4 different BMW owners stopped me and started talking to be about them and parts and all this car talk I have no idea about. I was just like dang, wow, really, yeah, oh that's crazy. Is this a normal thing for y'all BMW owners? Do I have to learn about cars now?

So I went to the gym today in the 5 and like 4 different BMW owners stopped me and started talking to be about them and parts and all this car talk I have no idea about. I was just like dang, wow, really, yeah, oh that's crazy. Is this a normal thing for y'all BMW owners? Do I have to learn about cars now?
Lol yea the BMW community is pretty strong. Only person I really have talked to about cars is my neighbor with the straight piped srt8. Everyone else just gives compliments and that's about it. AC Schnitzer and RG Sport have some builds on the new 5 series to give you an idea of how mods are on that platform

Put the diffuser on today
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
Is that your daily driver? Yeah BMW brake dust is a Fing disaster, I switched my pads out ASAP to some I found on Tirerack. However my 5 wasn't under warranty anymore.
Yeah man it is crazy dude from the gym and I chatted it up because he had a 5 the same bodystyle as mine. He was telling me he just got it out of the shop with a total restore, since it is close I take my Lexus Toyota for service.

Back
Top Bottom