\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice whips over here! Trying to upload mine but can't seem to figure it out

Last edited:
I mean that's a lot of miles but I can't really talk because the 2002 mustang GT I want has 100k miles in it but I'm just looking for a weekend toy to play and build with I already have a daily.

Sounding like a true mopar stan
Lsx>

not tryna be a Stan at all, friend had a 2013 he got from GM and I drove it. felt very slow and sluggish

it only had 2k miles on it but idk, just going off what I experienced instead of calling something slow I've never actually driven

751F944A-5520-427D-B91B-5B6AAE9D8901.jpeg

Got a free upgrade to surburban rental

Just a quick pic since i got her tinted on friday. Also got a black tag coming in within the next month that will set it off. Its a Delaware thing, black tags are the classic style and made of porcelain. Theyre rare and desirable and come in 1-6 digits. The lower the number the better. Mine is only 5 so nothing craxy, but should look great. People pay 100s of thousands for super low numbers

Attachments

• E44E1692-41D8-461A-A6A3-CB08CE01BE7A.jpeg
    E44E1692-41D8-461A-A6A3-CB08CE01BE7A.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 41
So took the little one in the Gen Coupe and my girl to walk along the beach. Boy was that a bit of a struggle :lol: i didn’t want us to constantly rely on using her Camry all the time. The car seat sits fine and i managed to fit the tripod stroller in my trunk after removing everything out. Probably going to go to a local VW to just look at a few cars. Planning ahead for the big purchase in February.

Anyone see that video of the ring crash recently?

GT3RS had a coolant leak. Massive insurance headache

Edit:

None of the Porsche dealers I've called are taking deposits for the Model E yet. Apparently there was a training about a week ago but still about the same information available. Supposed to slot in between 911 and Panamera. Shorter than the Pan. Priced cheaper (though he said corporate was vague on whether it was based on Pan hybrid pricing or base Pan but I believe a Porsche chair gave the $85k figure so it could be even lower but I doubt by much) and for those that are eager it seems like, in Ohio at least, there are very few with their name down on waiting lists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom