\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BC02E6E8-0E8C-405D-BE0A-6D99474E4C75.jpeg
:nthat: got any plans?

As a VW/Audi fanboy, AND someone who is thoroughly disappointed in the styling of the NSX vs. the old NSX....
I would not buy one, given any choice of what to plop down that amount of cash for. like someone said Id buy a lesser chassis and modify/ engine swap.

If I were choosing between the R8 V10 and the NSX... I think I would choose the NSX.
1) The technology is newer. Despite not sounding as good as the V10, you are getting a superior technology.
2) The R8 is due for some changes... It's a bit played out at this point.
I actually double take more at the TTRS now.
3) We've seen this with sneakers that sit on shelves. Nobody wants the NSX. Nobody buys the NSX. They end production or make them made to order and BLAM 15 years later car appreciates to 3 times its real value.

Neither of them are DDs in my opinion

???

rare rare this gonna be you my G?

Hell nah lmao my boy was making fun of me asking when am i gonna get bags and wheels :lol: I’m buying a dog bone insert (it’s to help stabilize the dog bone mount at the bottom of the engine) and a P3 boost gauge at the end of this month. Then in February it’s go fast parts :evil:

Just get the TRD off road model and upgrade the suspension yourself and you'd be set up better and still at least $3,000 under a pro.
On some **** I just like the aesthetics honestly lol. Mfer would probably rarely ever see anything that wasn't pavement lol

Jeep stuff i ordered arrived. Sadly, my boy is going on vacation for a week, next week, so im gona have to wait on him since we can just work at his spot.

Just gona enjoy it some more while its stock.

Back
Top Bottom