\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The new whip 2017 fiesta ST. :nthat:
5B75EF25-90C5-4062-A1EB-A881EBBDECBF.jpeg

Sorry to hear that man. What are you looking at now?

The 2018 accords grew on me heavy. Especially in the right color
I legit went over to the Honda website after reading your post. That grey looks :pimp:
I’m about to end my lease on my tlx
Looking at the touring now or get aspec tlx

I was looking into an a-spec tlx heavy when i copped my IS. I like the new styling

agreed. seen some on the road, really digging them.

with the new RDX and a-spec trims I think Acura is finally turning it around.

edit: i mean type s

Last edited:
Just called and talked to my local Honda dealer looking at getting an 18 exl msrp is 30k but no way am I paying that. Is 24k feasible

Just called and talked to my local Honda dealer looking at getting an 18 exl msrp is 30k but no way am I paying that. Is 24k feasible
Accord?
They’re still kinda new for dealers to go that low on them. Idk it’s worth trying though

Yeah I figured as much I’m just trying to see how much wiggle room I have I never bought a car off the lot but I heard you never pay msrp

Yeah I figured as much I’m just trying to see how much wiggle room I have I never bought a car off the lot but I heard you never pay msrp

It usually works better for cars that are a model year old. So when they start bringing in the 19s later this year you can get the best deal on a 18.

Doesnt hurt to try you dont really lose anything but the time.

agreed. seen some on the road, really digging them.

with the new RDX and A-spec trims I think Acura is finally turning it around.
I’m also looking at an A-spec TLX as my next whip. Hoping to get a good lease deal in July.

The upcoming RDX also looks to be a big hit. They said A-spec versions will be available too.

As much as I like the Focus RS, can't ever see myself dropping $40+ on a Focus.

My Impreza is almost paid off and I definitely want something new, but at the same time am looking forward to not having a car pay,ent

Best you can do on a brand new car is see if you can get it for invoice, which might bring it down a few thousand.

Best bet is too find out what invoice is and subtract 500. If they give you a hard no offer to buy the extras like wheel and tire protection, prepaid maintenance, mega super extended warranty yada yada. They get geeked over that stuff because they see more commission.... Then when all the paperworks is signed.... Go back a week later and cancel all that extra bull

Back
Top Bottom