\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5b508adc8710581491e720c73099bc43.jpg

Thanks everyone for their input! I just made a deal over the phone for this new 18 raptor. ill pick her up this monday. ill keep the thread posted when i get it. ill miss the m dearly but im so over driving in a small coupe daily.

jelly :smh:

congrats bro. color is my fav out of what they offer

^gti i think

kinda wish we got the digital cockpit in the new models.
Ever since i sat in an S class with a digital cockpit, it was a no from me. But i have seen a MK7 US with a euro dash retrofit and it grew on me.

180 on da dash? No push to start?
I hate push to start. It’s an option on the Sport (discontinued model 2018 ), SE, and Autobahn. And I’m governed until 124 (i found out real quick and was disappointed) until I flash tune it. Piggyback tuners won’t touch the governor.

Ever since i sat in an S class with a digital cockpit, it was a no from me. But i have seen a MK7 US with a euro dash retrofit and it grew on me.

You sat in an S class and didn't like it? Don't say that in public

You sat in an S class and didn't like it? Don't say that in public
I believe it was a 2015. I saw it and was like "Yooo we have an S class on the lot!" Then I sat it in it, and was like "Man this steering wheel is ugly and the dash is digital :sick:" I didn't even wanna test drive it lol

*It was an S550
used-2015-mercedes~benz-s~class-4drsedans5504matic-8543-16860206-22-1024.jpg

rare rare completely understandable. S class is comfortable to drive around in but that's not really my main concern when driving. I'll never ever purchase a Rolls Royce because I don't see the point but whatever

I never cared for push to start until I got one. It’s pretty convenient that I don’t have to get my keys out every time I walk to the car. Especially when I have my hands full with the kids or anything else. My car also came with the auto lock/unlock feature where it unlocks as soon as I get close to the car. I never really cared for all the extra features but it’s cool that they came standard I guess

You kopped? APR tune & downpipe that thing. Or at least JB4 it.
I got a jb4 within a month of owning it :lol: It’s a map6 +6.5 psi overboost but my downpipe is still in transit. USPS is being stupid slow and I’m anxious. I ran my boys Q50 3.0T (not the 400 hp) and we're neck and neck.

I got a jb4 within a month of owning it :lol: It’s a map6 +6.5 psi overboost but my downpipe is still in transit. USPS is being stupid slow and I’m anxious. I ran my boys Q50 3.0T (not the 400 hp) and we're neck and neck.
I saw a clean APR wrapped GTI a couple weeks ago, but I was in wifeys 535i. Would've loved to send it in the WRX :lol:

Looking at tires for the wrangler. Anybody have experience with the Cooper discoverer at3?

When you gonna cop another one? That one was clean.
Tell me about it i stay missing my cobra everytime i see a sn. Almost copped another one but someone payed asking price |l

full-1.jpg
Probably won’t cop another stang for a while. I’d probably go for a gt500 next time around though especially if they bring them back

Back
Top Bottom