\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

man what's it like living in Montana? I guess you have to be into doing outdoor activities to fully enjoy it?

Yeah you need to be in to the outdoor stuff for sure. I am not so my enjoyment is pretty limited. The 3.5 months of good summer like weather im out either playing baseball, on the river/lake, camping, and take the occasional hike.

Ive talking about trying to ski or snowboard a few times but i never talk myself in to doing it though. If one likes the outdoors though this is could be a place for you

Moving to Montana for cost of living

Srs? Where?

Its actually not that cheap, at least not to me coming from the south

zero speed limits there to boot.

Speed limits everywhere ranging from 15 - 80. Most of the main roads that can take you town to town are from 55-70, in town depending on the size of the town can go from 15-45. The highway is 80 all over the state until you get near a major "city" exit and its 65.

Last edited:
JDM ******* here checking in! thanks for having me.

heres a few pics of my baby evan: stage 3+++ or whatever. pushing about 325 to the wheels at 20 psi.

also in the long process of restoring a 91 mr2 turbo sw21 with the JDM engine from japan.

20%.jpg

1.4.18Snow.jpg

WrxRr.jpg

WrxWharf.jpg

Yeah you need to be in to the outdoor stuff for sure. I am not so my enjoyment is pretty limited. The 3.5 months of good summer like weather im out either playing baseball, on the river/lake, camping, and take the occasional hike.

Ive talking about trying to ski or snowboard a few times but i never talk myself in to doing it though. If one likes the outdoors though this is could be a place for you

Srs? Where?

Its actually not that cheap, at least not to me coming from the south

Speed limits everywhere ranging from 15 - 80. Most of the main roads that can take you town to town are from 55-70, in town depending on the size of the town can go from 15-45. The highway is 80 all over the state until you get near a major "city" exit and its 65.
How many black folks have u seen in Montana

How many black folks have u seen in Montana

I live in a college town so when school is in theres quite a bit, when its not its pretty sparse. Football/basketball teams have a good amount

With that said there's a lot more that live up here than you think.

JDM ******* here checking in! thanks for having me.

heres a few pics of my baby evan: stage 3+++ or whatever. pushing about 325 to the wheels at 20 psi.

also in the long process of restoring a 91 mr2 turbo sw21 with the JDM engine from japan.

20%.jpg

1.4.18Snow.jpg

WrxRr.jpg

WrxWharf.jpg
325 whp, ever ran

a MK7 GTI? :nerd:

So if I have positive equity already I should cancel my gap insurance?

It was just 400 bucks but every little bit helps.

So if I have positive equity already I should cancel my gap insurance?

It was just 400 bucks but every little bit helps.
Its too big of a risk, your car could lose value out of the blue. You cant predict the future. If they allow you to cancel it; they will prorate the amount. I just used gap insurance two months ago and it saved my life.

Its too big of a risk, your car could lose value out of the blue. You cant predict the future. If they allow you to cancel it; they will prorate the amount. I just used gap insurance two months ago and it saved my life.
How much did gap pay

Nice! I actually scratched my rim the other weak. It's pissing me off but I guess it's expected. Just hugged the curb way too hard when parallel parking.

And never been to Montana. Glacier National Park is one my list of places to go. Perhaps I'll try and make it out in the summer.

They are expensive for what they are.. I have leather in mine and it doesnt get that bad, i have shades in this summer though (got tired of looking for shaded parking spots). You can also get neoprene seat covers that will keep the seats cooler and preserver the seats.

Fully loaded JLU Rubi tops out at what like 53/54k now? :sick: Running it with top/doors off in the summer make it all worth while though. :smokin:lol:

Also I must admit I’ve NEVER been in one...

So the feelz most people know about I don’t get it. I gotta get in a strangers one day this summer and explain why he’s whip has been commandeered...

I literally don’t even know someone with a wrangler.. I see them but I don’t know anyone with it.

In the city, it’s hard top season due to birds and crooks but in Long Island they got their tops off all over the town

Nice! I actually scratched my rim the other weak. It's pissing me off but I guess it's expected. Just hugged the curb way too hard when parallel parking.

And never been to Montana. Glacier National Park is one my list of places to go. Perhaps I'll try and make it out in the summer.

A few people on an accord forum have talked about how easily their rims have scratched or they got curb rash. One dude must have been drunk the way his are messed up. I hugged a curb the day i bought it, luckily no damage though.

I went to Glacier about 4, maybe 5 years ago. The views were beautiful. I only have 1 pic here on my work computer of a mountain goat shedding but ill check the HD and see what i have. The pic below is huge so i just put it in a thumbnail

DSCF3082.JPG

I've spent time at Grand Canyon, Zion, Crater Lake, Cascades, and Olympic NPs. Glacier and Yosemite have been at the top of my list for a long time, just havent found myself in NorCal or Montana with the appropriate time to spend at those parks. I need to commit an entire vacation to Glacier, maybe i will do that for my 35th bday instead of 5 night backpacking trip in the Grand Canyon. Its tough for us east coasters, you guys out west have it so good with that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom