\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

GT beating hellcats?

what
This is a tuned gt beating a stock hellcat. It’s a little misleading because the hellcat on stock tires can’t handle all the power and the best times they get on those tires is about an 11.5ish. Add drag radials and you’re pretty much low 11s high 10s. The tunes mustang was running low 11s already and that’s how he beat a stock hellcat.

And here’s the link for those who asked.

He actually races two hellcats and a demon. Beats the first stock hellcat and then races another one with drag radials which beats him by like .02 seconds. Then obviously the demon destroyed him :lol:

Last edited:
Picked up a few weeks ago, last car was a 2013 750LI that gave me a million and one problems, decided to get what I really wanted

2013 991.1 cab

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Wife upgraded from her QX50 lease to QX60, second child on the way

Congrats on the whips & the kids fam. That's goals right there. That 750 didn't seem to be giving you problems when I saw you in NY :lol:. The 7 series is only good to look at or lease.

Picked up a few weeks ago, last car was a 2013 750LI that gave me a million and one problems, decided to get what I really wanted

2013 991.1 cab

Wife upgraded from her QX50 lease to QX60, second child on the way

my guy....this is definitely goals right here. Praying I get to that level real soon, the 911 is also my dream car :smile:

giphy.gif

Dead Stokc - loll very true, those were some of the glory days with it, and I learned that lesson quickly, my BMW days are over, after having two cars heavily plagued with issues.

TH - Thanks bro!! Much appreciated, def was a dream for me as well

Thanks again for your assist/introduction at Jack Daniels, something tells me I will want to go a bit faster in the near future. What were you eyeing ?

Ran my boys APR stage 2 GTI last night and won, we were dead even till fourth when i pulled away but i spun all of second from a 40. I asked him if he spun and he said yeah but he doesn’t spin all of second :frown:

And here’s the link for those who asked.

He actually races two hellcats and a demon. Beats the first stock hellcat and then races another one with drag radials which beats him by like .02 seconds. Then obviously the demon destroyed him :lol:

def more than just a simple tune :lol:

Anyone know the exact name to this hose? It connects from the radiator to a pipe that leads to the motor. Look like an easy fix but not sure how difficult it would be to get to the end connected to the radiator. It’s an 07 525Xi

Attachments

• 876127EE-0157-4B64-A26A-D114966B2D69.jpeg
    876127EE-0157-4B64-A26A-D114966B2D69.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 78B90203-E563-4287-8BEC-5CC3CA5A5874.jpeg
    78B90203-E563-4287-8BEC-5CC3CA5A5874.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 12
def more than just a simple tune :lol:
Not really. The record for a stock 2018 is 11.8x on street tires. So running low 11s with a few mods doesn’t sound so crazy. Ford really figured out how to get all the power to the ground with this one

Not really. The record for a stock 2018 is 11.8x on street tires. So running low 11s with a few mods doesn’t sound so crazy. Ford really figured out how to get all the power to the ground with this one
mustang stans are the worst

Back
Top Bottom