\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anybody running Winter tires for the next few months? Bout to buy some and just wanted to know what others are using.

I know the most popular 2 are blizzak and x-ice, and read the hakkapeliitta is the best (premium). Interested to hear if any cheaper options perform just as well as Blizzak or X-Ice

Be smart and safe out there everyone.
Glad they got caught. That's very irresponsible & dangerous, & Lincoln Tunnel out of all places? Morons! As the saying goes "like father, like son" :smh:

2FE7B17A-3931-4E2B-AA77-229F6E1BCD7E.jpeg
man, this thang mean

I'm driving da z28 in all weathers fam no excuses. We in CA we dont gotta worry about ice or salt
Honestly can’t enjoy driving a sports car in the rain

a truck in in the rain/inclement weather>>>>
Just wrecked the commuter so now I gotta rack up the miles in the raptor and mustang til the insurance cashes me out smh.

hope u didn’t get heur

Nah I’m fine. Got rear ended on the freeway and hit another car in front of me and they hit da hemi at the front. Tbh da hemi was driving like a **** but it was the girl behind me’s fault at the end of the day. It was a destroyer grey scat charger, and it sustained minor damage...since I know y’all wondering lol.

Anybody running Winter tires for the next few months? Bout to buy some and just wanted to know what others are using.

I know the most popular 2 are blizzak and x-ice, and read the hakkapeliitta is the best (premium). Interested to hear if any cheaper options perform just as well as Blizzak or X-Ice
I run Blizzaks but also heard decent thing about general altimax arctic if you’re looking for value.

Back
Top Bottom