\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You try to say something is an opinion not a fact then back it up with..... your opinion :lol:

Hemis suck, Ford bangs all day.

I know you guys love Hemis, but in all seriousness the new GT500 is the best American car ever made. The numbers don't lie, wether its straight line or a track. Nothing American is touching it.
Mustangs aren't crowd eaters? That's an "opinion"? :emoji_thumbsup: :rofl:"the new GT500 is the best American car ever made"...THAT is an opinion. You're straight wildin with that statement. I know I love Hemis but "best" is subjective to all individuals. You hemi haters are the best, I absolutely love ya'll

My fave. Is Mopar all day long but I equally respect Chevy/Ford. To say Camaros Mustangs are wack is a stretch. I support all Big 3 American brands. If Challengers didn't exist best believe I'd be in a V8 Mustang of some kind. All brands/models have their issues just as all of us have our own definition of what is "best". NT dragrace, lets get it

Dodge/Chrysler reliability is so bad. Probably the worst in the industry.

My company leases over 200 Dodge/Chrysler vehicles for our sales force. Nearly 75% of our vehicles have some type of issue ranging from small electrical problems all the way up to powertrain issues. All our vehicles have less than 30k miles. Our sales personnel are so upset because the cars spend more time in the shop, rather than on the road. Granted, these aren't the Hemi vehicles but you would think that the lower tier cars would have better reliability. My Senior Vice President refuses to drive anything Dodge/Chrysler and just takes the car allowance instead.

Our fleet manager is debating if its worth it for us to break our contract with FCA and move over to Ford/Chevy, or just wait out to the end of the contract.

Cruising
20200118_131703.jpg

Dodge/Chrysler reliability is so bad. Probably the worst in the industry.

My company leases over 200 Dodge/Chrysler vehicles for our sales force. Nearly 75% of our vehicles have some type of issue ranging from small electrical problems all the way up to powertrain issues. All our vehicles have less than 30k miles. Our sales personnel are so upset because the cars spend more time in the shop, rather than on the road. Granted, these aren't the Hemi vehicles but you would think that the lower tier cars would have better reliability. My Senior Vice President refuses to drive anything Dodge/Chrysler and just takes the car allowance instead.

Our fleet manager is debating if its worth it for us to break our contract with FCA and move over to Ford/Chevy, or just wait out to the end of the contract.

ford trucks are tough as nails. Idk about the cars but they are probably decent.

I just was using a f350 all night for work. The truck is trashed but it won’t die. It’s a gas motor that pulls 20k pounds on the regular and it’s fine. :lol: I’ve never turned the front diff lock off or 4wd and it hasn't blown up yet.

unless you're getting a Lexus don't even open your mouth about anything German cuz everybody is going to laugh at you. Dodge and Jeep products or Made of infinity Gauntlet gems compared to da reliability problems of German cars out of warranty.
Had a BM and a Mercedes and both factory warranties ran out within months of each other and between the 2 of them, I spent about $7,500.00 getting them fixed within 8 months of the warranties expiring, plus the BMW still had about another $2,000.00 worth of fixes and replacements coming up and the Mercedes had about $1,500 more worth of work that needed to be done and both cars were under 50,000 miles each.

Back
Top Bottom