\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That fairlady Z emblem is much appreciated
Don't fall victim they just trying to pull nostalgia strings, same with BMW Z4 being called a Supra.
Yea honestly I was expecting more. Doesn't look as retro as the teasers made it out to be. Side profile still looks like the 370z

So much I don't like about it, from some angles it gives off F Type vibes.
2020-Jaguar-F-TYPE-profile-view-banner.jpg

From the rear the tail lights remind me of a Mustang. The grill is so big open and boring, looks like a carboard box.
D9_12_382_1200.jpg

The tail lights look like someone is trying to hard to be edgy with the design. They couldn't design if they wanted to pay homage to the Datsun 240z or the Nissan 370z.
DSC_5095.jpg nissan-datsun-240-z-headlight.jpg

Also we all know about Nissan and the CVT issues they are encountering right now. :smh: Only good thing about it is the price, good price point much better than the overpriced Supra.

Last edited:
I see dudes all across automotive internet hating on the grille. But let us not forget we have this still on the way.

1600268611638.png

Nissan tried and they did a wonderful job. I love them for that.

Where the hell you gonna put a plate and not screw up the look. I aint trying to get no ticket.

I see dudes all across automotive internet hating on the grille. But let us not forget we have this still on the way.

1600268611638.png

Nissan tried and they did a wonderful job. I love them for that.
Nobody is forgetting that grille is trash just like the new Z grille is.
A whole digital dash but you gotta manually adjust your seat

Hopefully they option that in but if they can get 400 horses out the box and stay around 35k they def got something
I only PRAY you are joking on the seat, I am hearing it is closer to 40K.

A whole digital dash but you gotta manually adjust your seat

IMG_20190104_154959.jpg

Hopefully they option that in but if they can get 400 horses out the box and stay around 35k they def got something

they showed us the base model one lol, wait until the sport or nismo get announced

How much should one pay for a ceramic coating? And how often should it be done?

What's the condition of the paint presently? If the car's a few years old, it's worth it to correct the paint then go for a ceramic coating after that's done. If it's a new car, a light polish and coating will suffice.

You might want to do some research on detailers in your neighborhood, ceramic coatings are quite tricky to apply so you want to find someone with some experience. In terms of duration, it's about 2-3 years but again it depends how you store car, exposure to elements.

I think a 'good' detailer may charge about $750+ for a decent coating.

What ride are you looking to get this done on? Daily driver?

How much should one pay for a ceramic coating? And how often should it be done?
I can give you insight on this as I literally just did a ceramic coating treatment for the2nd time on my Challenger. My first coating was April 2017 so on my non-daily it lasted me just about 3 1/2 years. Adam's Polishes says on a non daily it'll last about 5 years & on a daily about 2 years. I didn't get 5 years out of my first coating because I didn't maintain it right. Going to be back with a much more informative response shortly, about to go apply the ceramic boost right now after letting the ceramic coating cure for 24 hours. Stay tuned

So much I don't like about it, from some angles it gives off F Type vibes.
2020-Jaguar-F-TYPE-profile-view-banner.jpg

Nothing wrong with that, lol! 👍👍 F Type is a beautiful car. I like the Proto back end better than the current car. The Proto goes out further to a basically flat vertical taillight area, where as the current Z has that little bump to a curved bumper. I think the new car is cleaner out back. Yeah, the grill needs some work. I know what they were trying for, as the 240 has that rectangular opening, but it also had a long chrome bumper to go across it and break up the area. But I like what they did. Like the pic above, at least it isn't as bad as the new BMW grilles those are horrid!! I do like the hood. Very 240z on that.

light weight babyyyyyy give me no options ill take it
i mean im not interested in the new Z or whatever though but i love the stripper spec sports cars manual seats allat :pimp:
stripped out gt3 :sick:

Back
Top Bottom