\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dealers out here savages.

10k more on an SI

Dique 1,500 for anti theft more like when they need to get their car back tracker.

EE1F0DDC-6D10-41D5-BD0E-3A61440AFF33.png
Itā€™s the new civic si and dealers are going nuts. Whatā€™s funny is in the southwest no one is paying the markups. Thereā€™s inventory.

Tried to place an order for the new integra and asked the dealer if they are charging ADM, my man said ā€œlet me get back to youā€. Itā€™s been 4 weeks lol
I bought a 2022 A220 for $2k under msrp.
Dealer told me they arenā€™t trying to gouge because the customers are blasting them on those manufacturers surveys and management said it isnā€™t worth it.
Dealer admitted they know the gravy train is coming to an end once fed starts hiking in March. No one is paying those prices

Yeah for turo you definitely have to remove all emotional attachment to the cars. I bought a used m5 specifically to rent it out.

Also have 2 smart cars and a 2018 Jetta. Those 3 cars I bought for less than $5k each and they bring in about $1000 a month. After 5 months I break even and everything after that is basically profit.

Now that I get around $750 a day for the Benz thoughā€¦really makes me not even wanna go through all the effort of the cheaper cars though considering how much less they make.

Had a few tickets dismissed because the cop didnā€™t show up. Doesnā€™t hurt to try and you could always see if they can reduce the fee

I rented a mustang on Turo. I was driving down the highway and the front ground kit part fell off and shattered into a bunch of pieces. The owner was cool and we went half on a replacement.

Hell nah. Why tf would you be responsible for that?
I donā€™t know, I figured that I didnā€™t opt for the protection plan and it was in place when I drove it away. Had it fell off right away then I wouldnā€™t been suspicious but I was about 300 miles into my trip.

GONNA HEAD TO MY LOCAL DEALERSHIP TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A BADLANDS W/ SASQUATCH PACKAGE BRONCO AND ALSO GET MY NAME ON THE LIST FOR THE NEW BRONCO RAPTOR. DEPENDING ON THE ADM ON THE RAPTOR WILL MAKE MY DECISION OF WHICH ONE I ULTIMATELY BUY. JUST WAITING ON THE BRONCO RAPTOR REVEAL THIS MONTH.

GONNA HEAD TO MY LOCAL DEALERSHIP TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A BADLANDS W/ SASQUATCH PACKAGE BRONCO AND ALSO GET MY NAME ON THE LIST FOR THE NEW BRONCO RAPTOR. DEPENDING ON THE ADM ON THE RAPTOR WILL MAKE MY DECISION OF WHICH ONE I ULTIMATELY BUY. JUST WAITING ON THE BRONCO RAPTOR REVEAL THIS MONTH.
If u are looking at a bronco Raptor your backup play should probably be a wildtrak not a badlands. Wildtrak is setup for high speeds, badlands is a crawler

If u are looking at a bronco Raptor your backup play should probably be a wildtrak not a badlands. Wildtrak is setup for high speeds, badlands is a crawler

I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BADLANDS FOR CRAWLING AS THATS WHAT I PREFER OVER HIGH SPEEDS ON THE TRAIL. THE RAPTOR WOULD JUST BE A BETTER PLAY IF IM ABLE TO GET ONE AT MSRP OR A REASONABLE ADM SIMPLY FOR RESALE VALUE YEARS DOWN THE LINE. IT WILL HOLD VALUE BETTER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER 6 TRIM LEVELS.

I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BADLANDS FOR CRAWLING AS THATS WHAT I PREFER OVER HIGH SPEEDS ON THE TRAIL. THE RAPTOR WOULD JUST BE A BETTER PLAY IF IM ABLE TO GET ONE AT MSRP OR A REASONABLE ADM SIMPLY FOR RESALE VALUE YEARS DOWN THE LINE. IT WILL HOLD VALUE BETTER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER 6 TRIM LEVELS.
YOU STILL GOT THAT GT350? HOW'S SHE HOLDING UP?

Been an expensive week to say the least šŸ˜…

Finally slapped the Rays on the Cruiser, wrapped em in some Cooper STT Pros 285's
IMG_0224.JPG

After 2 months my GN finally showed up, still needs tires šŸ˜‚
IMG_0223.JPG

and the bill šŸ˜°
IMG_0225.JPG

mase-lol.gif
Tell me all about the landcruiser.

How long have you had it? Engine?

Did that come with a manual option?

Back
Top Bottom