\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

8FF00C48-DE0D-4E18-83EB-ED113A330D9F.png

I wish I knew anything about importing cars…

8FF00C48-DE0D-4E18-83EB-ED113A330D9F.png

I wish I knew anything about importing cars…
sheesh da nsx will always be ahead turner and its cool to know da mclaren was heavily influenced by that
Nice day today, high 70s...
Washed her up before more cold comes...
sheesshhh i always thought these were super nice
Mitsubishi should honestly stop selling whatever they have on the market right now and come back with an EV Eclipse or 3000GT. similar to the DeLorean. do a EVo or something.
yeah they for sure need a whole re brand

think they could make a halo car ev and drop some hot hatches

does anyone even know someone with a Mitsubishi?

I’m not talking cool ones, like the new trash on sale today? I legit don’t know who would even think to buy one.

Are Tirerack's tire reviews a good metric?

Was cross shopping two tires by the same brand. The slightly less expensive H rated tires were rated better than the more expensive V rated tires.

🔧𝗠𝗼𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁
✅AMS Intakes (Prototype)
✅AMS Heat Exchanger (Prototype)
✅AMS Full Exhaust incl. Downturns
✅AMS VR30 Intercoolers
✅AMS Flex Fuel Kit (Prototype)
✅AMS RA405 High Pressure Fuel Pump
✅AMS Low Pressure Fuel Pump
✅AMS Inline Fuel Filter
✅AMS Fuel Pressure Sensor
✅AMS Stage 2 VR30 Injectors (Prototype)
✅Pure 800 Turbos
✅Coilovers and Misc. SPL Suspension Links
✅Hoosier 28" D06 Tires
✅AMS e85 Flex Fuel Tune

does anyone even know someone with a Mitsubishi?

I’m not talking cool ones, like the new trash on sale today? I legit don’t know who would even think to buy one.

The new Outlanders or whatever current SUV they have ive seen everywhere here in NYC. Not bad looking actually.

Had to wear the Chicagos for delivery day to match the interior.
78F2D8EA-ADCB-4A22-A352-EE20993E798E.jpg
A3CB8229-5397-4794-A5C4-1E4BE4016FDA.jpg

2C69D501-8D72-411B-9BBB-025A682A75FA.jpg

Congrats man. You gotta tune it. Performance doesn’t necessarily match the looks until you really open it up. I’m on my third one now. Wanted a GTR, but settled for a GT C.

6A78146C-E82C-4F2F-AAA7-5723CFF95B9F.jpeg

Went to the track and was very humbled. Track driving is a lot harder than just dicking around on the road. Got smoked by this gt3 and also by some civics and some ev’s 😣
2875340F-658E-458C-A738-522C576A4053.jpeg

Also picked up this g550 4x4 squared conversion a couple of months ago. Said it’s the one car I’d never sell. Looks so bad *** in person. Legit almost as high as all the semi truck drivers. Been sitting for like 3 weeks just like everything else though so maybe I won’t keep it forever after all.
89044E3A-37BC-4B62-8C8B-BDA1FF428F6A.jpeg

Congrats man. You gotta tune it. Performance doesn’t necessarily match the looks until you really open it up. I’m on my third one now. Wanted a GTR, but settled for a GT C.

6A78146C-E82C-4F2F-AAA7-5723CFF95B9F.jpeg

Went to the track and was very humbled. Track driving is a lot harder than just dicking around on the road. Got smoked by this gt3 and also by some civics and some ev’s 😣
2875340F-658E-458C-A738-522C576A4053.jpeg

Also picked up this g550 4x4 squared conversion a couple of months ago. Said it’s the one car I’d never sell. Looks so bad *** in person. Legit almost as high as all the semi truck drivers. Been sitting for like 3 weeks just like everything else though so maybe I won’t keep it forever after all.
89044E3A-37BC-4B62-8C8B-BDA1FF428F6A.jpeg
Both beauties.😍 I do plan to track the car, but mostly to let her run at full throttle without getting in trouble. I've had track lessons, but I'm not that seasoned at track driving yet.

5ADCF496-40AC-4354-B92B-AD1BE5825C34.jpeg
Aren’t these like $1M+?

Well, the $1M value is/was in the US. Being it's a RHD car, and in the UK, maybe the values are down a little (the GBP to USD is almost even, so maybe?). But honestly, they are coming down a little. I know there have been some that have sold for in the upper $700k-low $800K range. I believe they are down a little from earlier in the year UNLESS the spec of it is off the charts (As Personam color, Ad Personam interior, etc). This works out to be about $416k USD which is nuts. Something had to be up.

EDIT: Seems like that Instagram page, Collecting Cars is the UK equivalent of BaT. And maybe it didn't have the traction that a normal in person auction would have over there. Had they gave it to one of the well known auction companies, I'm sure it would have gone for much more.

Last edited:
Well, the $1M value is/was in the US. Being it's a RHD car, and in the UK, maybe the values are down a little (the GBP to USD is almost even, so maybe?). But honestly, they are coming down a little. I know there have been some that have sold for in the upper $700k-low $800K range. I believe they are down a little from earlier in the year UNLESS the spec of it is off the charts (As Personam color, Ad Personam interior, etc). This works out to be about $416k USD which is nuts. Something had to be up.

EDIT: Seems like that Instagram page, Collecting Cars is the UK equivalent of BaT. And maybe it didn't have the traction that a normal in person auction would have over there. Had they gave it to one of the well known auction companies, I'm sure it would have gone for much more.
The prices were really low on a few cars. A huge lot of cars sold for a little over £5M but 3.5M was for an Enzo. The blue Ferrari 550 was gorgeous.

Considering the guy selling those cars has four Singer DLS on order, I don't think he's too worried about how these cars did at auction.

Back
Top Bottom