\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My dads rental car, GMC Acadia. This thing is nice ngl
IMG_7414.jpeg
IMG_7415.jpeg

I was looking at 4Runners and this is pretty much what I’d want but it’s 48k :smh: with my trade in I’d be lucky to walk away with a 30k loan. Good on that
Might end up having to stick with a newer RAV4
C4A2EB3D-F1D2-4595-A1D0-C7D6E60BD0B5.jpeg

I was looking at 4Runners and this is pretty much what I’d want but it’s 48k :smh: with my trade in I’d be lucky to walk away with a 30k loan. Good on that
Those hold value and will last almost forever lol

I don't think 30k on a long term tank is a bad investment. I been holding out to see the Grand Highlander and Lexus TX before I really jump into buying.

This is another reason why Jeeps aren’t selling well now a days.

httpswww.farrishdodgejeep.netnewJeep2023-Jeep-Wrangler+4xe-cc7fc1260a0e087f40e2f29b827c63c4.ht...jpg
Dudes are really crazy buying 70k+ Jeeps. Is insane!

This is another reason why Jeeps aren’t selling well now a days.

httpswww.farrishdodgejeep.netnewJeep2023-Jeep-Wrangler+4xe-cc7fc1260a0e087f40e2f29b827c63c4.ht...jpg
Although Wrangler sales are down from previous year you have a 4Xe pictured and sales for those are way up.

“In the first quarter of 2023, the Jeep Cherokee’s total U.S. sales increased by 31% compared to the same period last year. Meanwhile, the Jeep Wrangler 4xe’s total U.S. sales increased by an impressive 72% over the same period. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe, which is the first-ever electrified Jeep Wrangler, maintained its position as America’s best-selling plug-in hybrid vehicle with 14,392 units sold, accounting for 38% of total Jeep Wrangler sales during the first quarter.”

When I bought it originally it was misfiring. I took it to the dealership because we couldn’t figure it out and they said it has the wrong spark plugs in it. (Charged me $900 for that)

MOFO Lexus dealerships man I swear they just drawing numbers out of a hat for how much stuff costs. I rarely take my SC400 unless it is something major, and only take my SC430 in for routine maintenance. Good luck on the IS, keep us posted on the progress.
I was looking at 4Runners and this is pretty much what I’d want but it’s 48k
:smh:
with my trade in I’d be lucky to walk away with a 30k loan. Good on that
To tell you the truth I like the new Rav 4, had my Tundra in for routine service last Friday, and had a brand new Rav4 hybrid. Fun to drive and good on gas. Had to take my Tundra back in Friday and they gave me I believe a 2021 Rav 4, it's alright but certainly not as nice on the inside. Looking at buying another Lexus otherwise, I would consider the Rav4.

My daily is a 2016 Ford Edge Sport(wife’s vehicle, but she works from home) and it’s been a great vehicle, and my 13 F150 doesn’t really get driven much, as I hate the 14 mpg(5.0 Coyote engine), and it’s just boring to drive.

I’ve been itchy on getting something to replace my F150. I really can’t think of a good enough reason to get another truck.

I’ve been thinking about the Genesis GV80, but did I fall in love with that GV80 Coupe concept that was shown back in April. I don’t see Genesis doing a 2x2 seat for production. I really dig the styling Genesis has on their current lineup, although the GV60 front end I’m torn on. Too small for my needs.

quad quad what impresses you with that new GV70?
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg

In the market for a new vehicle, looking at used car prices vs new their is some slight difference. Currently looking at Lexus es350 2019-2020. Interest rates are also crazy high, have my pre approval letter and was shocked at the rate their giving me which is 5.2. Last purchased I made in 2015 was at 1.7. Damnn . Anyone in here have a gx460? I’m debating if I want to get rid of my current Durango for it.

My daily is a 2016 Ford Edge Sport(wife’s vehicle, but she works from home) and it’s been a great vehicle, and my 13 F150 doesn’t really get driven much, as I hate the 14 mpg(5.0 Coyote engine), and it’s just boring to drive.

I’ve been itchy on getting something to replace my F150. I really can’t think of a good enough reason to get another truck.

I’ve been thinking about the Genesis GV80, but did I fall in love with that GV80 Coupe concept that was shown back in April. I don’t see Genesis doing a 2x2 seat for production. I really dig the styling Genesis has on their current lineup, although the GV60 front end I’m torn on. Too small for my needs.

IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
The GV80 was too big for me and not as quick or nimble as the GV70 and the GV60 is too small. I thought coming from Q50 that the 2.5T engine would not he enough but it most definitely is.

The top Sports Prestige trim has everything except a HUD. I'm still getting used to all the tech as my infiniti had no safety features. People complain about the 21 inch wheels saying they ride rough but feels fine to me. It's quiet, quick, and handles very well. The interior is insanely comfortable. I would not settle for any trim lower than the top trim.

My only complaint so far is that Android Auto and Carplay needs a special Motorola adapter to be used wirelessly. I'm also dreading any service maintenance, repairs or parts bc the service is trash.

IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
Going from a full size truck to an SUV with a sport back might be a shock. I like driving my wives SQ7 every so often but wouldn’t trade my truck for it. I use the bed and even huge interior space so often it it would be an instant regret.
If you don’t use the utility of the truck then maybe it’s for you.

In the market for a new vehicle, looking at used car prices vs new their is some slight difference. Currently looking at Lexus es350 2019-2020. Interest rates are also crazy high, have my pre approval letter and was shocked at the rate their giving me which is 5.2. Last purchased I made in 2015 was at 1.7. Damnn . Anyone in here have a gx460? I’m debating if I want to get rid of my current Durango for it.
Have a GX460, certainly a mom SUV, third row mainly a joke. What you want to know?

Have a GX460, certainly a mom SUV, third row mainly a joke. What you want to know?
Gas mileage? the rt I currently have isn’t gas saver either, how’s the maintenance? Any issues in particular to look out for model year im looking at are 18-20.

Gas mileage? the rt I currently have isn’t gas saver either, how’s the maintenance? Any issues in particular to look out for model year im looking at are 18-20.
Price was good got her in 21, 19 with 6K miles on her. Maintenance is Lexus maintenance, expensive when something needs to get fixed. Takes premium and a real pig about it. Weird car doesn't make a noise when low on gas. Technology is meh, probably more a staple with Toyota though, not very adventurous around that time frame. Behind and playing it safe.

I think current Toyota's are good on the technology side but will be outdated while they wait for the market to change course again.

Dad doesn't have a paved driveway? Either you driving real slow with a nice car or just going to get rocks kicked up.
No we don’t have a paved driveway lmao

We live in KY and it snows here, if we had a paved road we wouldn’t be able to get up the big hill cause of the ice 🤷‍♂️

Plus, it’s a rental

Jeeps aren’t worth 75k, I like mine a lot but you gotta be realistic with what it is.

Mine stays dirty and gross. :lol: don’t even care.
IMG_2608.jpeg
I like Jeeps but having had two Jeeps already good on getting a third. I like the hole they fill, but I just don't want to pay what they cost. I don't do enough off roading or going off the grid for that price tag. Perhaps if I had sons and did more outdoor stuff but with daughters mainly just sports equipment tossed in the trunk bed.

Simple question is, Why are Jeeps so expensive(mainly the Wrangler and Grand Cherokee)?

I’m always doing something in mind where I’m glad I have at least a truck. It’s not like I’m off-roading it daily but I haul bikes with it weekly or so.

I think they are so much because people pay it.

The Willy’s isn’t a bad deal though and I feel like it’s what 99% should get.

Back
Top Bottom