\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

To be fair, he actually paid for Tesla. lol

People can hate on Musk about investing in Tesla, but he entered the company as an investor without even a prototype Tesla roadster. To get it to where it is today, one of the most valuable companies in history, and the world’s most valuable carmaker is astounding.

Also, no one is cross shopping a cybertruck and a 911. But for people who can only own one car, Teslas offer the most remarkable value possible.

img-1701366594482.jpg

every time i see an image of a cybertruck i think this cat is behind the steering wheel
1701466707389.jpeg

he made stupid money
especially from his cars and bids which i think got invested in
dude has a 1.5mil carrera gt in his garage :lol:

he seems like an alright guy
monteros are seksee tho always loved how they looked on a set of 33s
I like Doug’s reviews since he goes into weird details that no one else does but it does suck bringing to light some hidden gems to the masses. He also seems to have gotten biased since cars & bids, praising cars that he previously bashed on reviews. I get it you need to sell what comes but saying a car is amazing when your video said opposite doesn’t strike me as right.

Is the 2025 Tahoe update more of a mid-term refresh, or do you anticipate a complete redesign in 2026 or 2027?

So you think there will be another 4/5 years of the same body style? Would be nice.

I dunno. In the past it was easier to predict. With the move to EV ain’t no telling what it being planned. I would think everything gets stretched out with multiple refreshes until the move to BEV. The reason being cost savings.

Not sure and can’t say I’ve read on their plans for this platform.

I dunno. In the past it was easier to predict. With the move to EV ain’t no telling what it being planned. I would think everything gets stretched out with multiple refreshes until the move to BEV. The reason being cost savings.

Not sure and can’t say I’ve read on their plans for this platform.
i don't think there will be a complete ev move as many people anticipated. i feel like we'll see more hybrids tho

We won’t go full EV. That’s a pipe dream, hybrid like you said is the way.

Dumbasses talking about EV semi trucks and stuff too. :lol: that thing would weight 200k empty to have any range.

Back
Top Bottom