\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lowered my recently and have been really enjoying it. Tires rub a bit when going over bumps but will dial in some negative camber soon
1702081086167.png
Tires too fat playboi

gotta get that stance right

What’s the wheel and tire setup with offset? And why do your front tires seems bigger than the rears? Do the front and rears rub?

You might be too aggressive in the front if it’s only the front. If you don’t what a staggered tire setup maybe slim down the tires.
They're 17x9 et30 all around with 245/40/17 tires
The front tires seem a lil bigger cuz the rear can fit 9.5 inch wheels but the max you can fit up front is 9
Yup only rubbing up front

Last edited:
camber not gonna help you with them tires much

your springs are probably still stiff and will settle over the next few months and sit a little bit lower.

Tires first than worry about your camber/spacing, trust me

Here's a tip for next time. When you loosed the filter with the wrench just enough that it still isn't dripping and you can loosen the rest by hand, go grab a red Solo cup (preferably the larger ones) and slid it over the filter. You can then twist the filter off and any and all oil that starts to leak out will go into the cup. 👍

Just make sure you slide the cup as far up the filter as possible so it's almost all contained. You should be able to squeeze the bottom of the cup where the end of the filter is and twist off.
good tip

i actually got it out cleanly, when i was puting the filter in the drain bucket it slipped and fell on the floor resulting inthe oil in the filter on the floor lmao
Make sure u get a log for urself
And put date
Time
How many miles
And what u did
Get a notebook and put it down
Save all the dates in there
Just in case
Car companies be tryna deny warranty services
When they don’t have a record or time of actual maintenance
Also take a screenshot of the page
So it timestamps when u did it too
eh i dont do that lol

Yeah you might wanna go down to 235/40 or 235/35.

Def want to wait till they settle in a couple of weeks then see best course of action. Rolling your fenders will let you keep your current setup and save you from having to camber. It seems to be pretty flush but not sure if you want tuck, flush or poke stance.

i personally wouldn't pay that much for a 4runner just cuz im a hater on the engine/trans also don't like the interior :lol:
rather get a used tahoe/yukon with a better drivetrain for the money

Last edited:
I have not tracked 4Runner prices, so I'm not commenting on value/price, but visually, that spec looks sick to me. And I usually don't like black wheels.

i personally wouldn't pay that much for a 4runner just cuz im a hater on the engine/trans also don't like the interior :lol:
rather get a used tahoe/yukon with a better drivetrain for the money

Oh I’m right there with you I should have specified I was asking about the spec not the price. Lol

2021 Nightshade edition.

My dads best friend growing up owns a dealership in Northwest Indiana so normally that’s where we get are whips at cost.

Oh I’m right there with you I should have specified I was asking about the spec not the price. Lol

2021 Nightshade edition.

My dads best friend growing up owns a dealership in Northwest Indiana so normally that’s where we get are whips at cost.
i like the look, my fave color for that vehicle, wheels are too big for me, I prefer more sidewall

People are saying they are asking too much $ for this but at that mileage and condition, it seems reasonable. What do you guys think?

Here's a tip for next time. When you loosed the filter with the wrench just enough that it still isn't dripping and you can loosen the rest by hand, go grab a red Solo cup (preferably the larger ones) and slid it over the filter. You can then twist the filter off and any and all oil that starts to leak out will go into the cup. 👍

Just make sure you slide the cup as far up the filter as possible so it's almost all contained. You should be able to squeeze the bottom of the cup where the end of the filter is and twist off.
I just use a ziplock bag. No mess. Plastic bags will also work

Also, no need for a filter wrench if you change it yourself. Just put oil around the rubber gasket and hand tighten. Next time you take it off, you can use your bare hands. Haven't used a wrench in years.

Lmao I love Hondas but I’ll pass. Side note I changed out my headlights to LEDS and installed grille lights. Definitely enjoying having a truck in addition to the sedans. We drive this almost daily now…no I don’t have a 🍤 lol

IMG_3781.jpeg
Not to be a prick but I hope you have headlight housings designed for them.

See this all the time with drivers blinding other drivers at night with the bright lights

IMG_2446.jpeg
IMG_2447.jpeg
IMG_2464.jpeg
IMG_2463.jpeg
IMG_2462.jpeg
IMG_2461.jpeg
Few weeks ago
this Chevy dealership hit me
Offered me a new c8 z06
50k over sticker
Which was like 210k
I declined