\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Most benzes age horribly, but I think the SLS still looks lovely, maybe in silver on red vs that red/grey combo. You will hate the steering wheel though, coming from a 992.

Also important to note that at one point these were 120k cars and a lot of them could be clapped out. That motor isn't known for being the most reliable.

Spotted couple of beautiful oldie's in the neighborhood earlier. What kind of Buick is this?
20240519_175525.jpg
20240519_175457.jpg
20240519_175449.jpg
Both cars were back during da golden age of America. Zoot suits and speakeasy

Most benzes age horribly, but I think the SLS still looks lovely, maybe in silver on red vs that red/grey combo. You will hate the steering wheel though, coming from a 992.

Also important to note that at one point these were 120k cars and a lot of them could be clapped out. That motor isn't known for being the most reliable.
silver with the red guts :emoji_ok_hand:

Still kind of want one of these:

5zhOjyLxDbK20DvuCnDFaaaouz1ILYrNz6weONna.jpg

Don't see many of these either now - and if you do they're getting pretty worn out:

869750559673dda7a38d4521dd096c00.jpg

I’ll be renting this car for 5 days starting Wednesday. Never driven a Corvette ever in my life. Corvette has been my dream car for years, so I’m grateful to finally be able to drive it for a few days. I was suppose to rent it back in February for my bday, but I was dealing with my sciatica pain, so I had to cancel it. I can’t wait!

2023 Corvette Stingray R

Book a trip or list your car.png
Why not the Z06?

After being gone from May 4 2023 I get a call from the Reynoldsburg police department.
“Hey, we found your car” I was told there was door and fender damage.
It was a very bitter sweet moment. After a year I’ve grown to be ok knowing I’d never see it again and planned to get a new one later this year. Now knowing it was a possibility getting it back and saving a little money it was worth a shot. The guy at the tow yard insisted that I totaled the car out. Said it was damaged badly, when I asked multiple times he refused to send photos. That alone got me curious what the car actually looked like. The fact he told me sooo many times to just leave it alone left the impression he wanted to keep the car for himself.

A week later I pick it up, they took my baby through the mud 🤦🏽‍♂️. Suspension is pushed back on the driver side, front bumper rear bumper, door, and quarter panel all scratched.
Micro scratches all over.
The lower dash was dropped but I believe the tow owner did that. I know all the ways to steal the car there’s no need to drop the lower dash.
Win was swapped of course. The gentleman was pulled over months back and they didn’t know it was stolen smh.

On top of all this nonsense now all of a sudden after a year and 5 days being gone. My finance company is saying the car isn’t paid off. I get confirmation that it will be taken care of now of a sudden that never happened on their end.

Once I get all of that taken care of I’ll start my rebuild process

IMG_9672.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9674.jpeg
    IMG_9674.jpeg
    434.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The Emira is really beautiful in person.

I've said it over and over and over 🤔🔥🔥 just had lunch with my buddy who got his Atlantis Blue car I posted a few weeks ago. Stunning isn't a good enough word. 👏👏

But that color above, Magma Red is NOT good looking in person. Especially with the red interior as I doesn't match. Vivid Red is more like Ferrari Red and looks good, but I'm not a red car person.

Not much of a red car guy myself, but when they cleaned it up I said damn.

The color to get on this car is Nimbus Grey. It's a Platinum/Palladium shade that changes with the light and REALLY shows off every curve, line, and shape. Such a stunning color.

Whoever did the photography for this auction, they kept changing the filters. But in person, it's STUNNING!!

But this all said, once they open up Lotus Chapman Bespoke and allow custom colors, a purple Emira is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥 (not my Photoshop).
IMG_20220328_112333_969.jpg

i know it ain’t much lol but this is my car, a 2014 nissan sentra sv
IMG_6364.jpeg
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6425.jpeg

i drive abt an hour there and back to work every day and this gets good gas mileage so it works well for me

i’m saving for something nicer, i wanna get my dream car but it’ll be a few years

What happened to the Jeep? And yeah yung blood, dont worry about a nice whip now thatll come in time. :pimp:

What happened to the Jeep? And yeah yung blood, dont worry about a nice whip now thatll come in time. :pimp:
Jeep was my parents i was just paying for gas and maintenance stuff

ik it won’t happen anytime soon but im saving even if its just a bit at a time 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6364.jpeg
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6425.jpeg

i drive abt an hour there and back to work every day and this gets good gas mileage so it works well for me

i’m saving for something nicer, i wanna get my dream car but it’ll be a few years
great commuter
whats ur dream car?
I don't know if my dream garage will make me happy but i know it'll be fun

IMG_6364.jpeg
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6425.jpeg

My first car was a 1989 Sentra. March on and good luck!

Still kind of want one of these:

5zhOjyLxDbK20DvuCnDFaaaouz1ILYrNz6weONna.jpg

Don't see many of these either now - and if you do they're getting pretty worn out:

869750559673dda7a38d4521dd096c00.jpg
Lookin at a 560 myself, the m117 makes about 238 hp in the use and the euro version is at about 330 iirc . Engine swaps are rare in these models because the v8 is extremely narrow and its not much engine space for swaps along with the steering gear in the way. The m119 seems very straight forward though.

The color to get on this car is Nimbus Grey. It's a Platinum/Palladium shade that changes with the light and REALLY shows off every curve, line, and shape. Such a stunning color.

Whoever did the photography for this auction, they kept changing the filters. But in person, it's STUNNING!!

But this all said, once they open up Lotus Chapman Bespoke and allow custom colors, a purple Emira is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥 (not my Photoshop).
IMG_20220328_112333_969.jpg

How should one go about purchasing an Emira? Also any comment on why one might want auto vs manual?

I like them but I feel like you'd know more about them than my local lotus dealership (Galpin).

Back
Top Bottom