\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

I would post my car but Im hoping to have a new one by the end of the day. Wish me luck on me getting my charger or challenger

post pics when u cop

Dang is there any charger love on NT? Lol

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

I would post my car but Im hoping to have a new one by the end of the day. Wish me luck on me getting my charger or challenger

post pics when u cop

Dang is there any charger love on NT? Lol

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

If you're gonna have hid's get some projectors. You're blinding people.

Fogs aren't bad just paint the housing white I say.

Integras come with projectors
wink.gif

thats the the way the fogs are in uk type r's with the access foglights
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

If you're gonna have hid's get some projectors. You're blinding people.

Fogs aren't bad just paint the housing white I say.

Integras come with projectors
wink.gif

thats the the way the fogs are in uk type r's with the access foglights
grin.gif

don't understand the Challenger love, of the three big muscle cars they are by far the worst in every category

don't understand the Challenger love, of the three big muscle cars they are by far the worst in every category

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

santi, what camera/lens are you using? i think i read that you have a t2i...that's what i have too and was wondering what i need to do to take pics like that? does your pics go thru PP?

Yea, I shoot with a T2i, but I didn't take those pics. Buddy shot them with an XSi I think. 

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

santi, what camera/lens are you using? i think i read that you have a t2i...that's what i have too and was wondering what i need to do to take pics like that? does your pics go thru PP?

Yea, I shoot with a T2i, but I didn't take those pics. Buddy shot them with an XSi I think. 

just a update Im waiting on the call to see if Im approved or not and if I am, I will definitely be in a 11' charger srt sorry challenger fans but the new chargers are 
pimp.gif
and if Im not Ill post my Impala

just a update Im waiting on the call to see if Im approved or not and if I am, I will definitely be in a 11' charger srt sorry challenger fans but the new chargers are 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...

Back
Top Bottom