POST YOUR CAR

lurkin- tint is 20%. thanks for the compliment on the pic. i took it a couple weeks back.

alchemist- its an 04. 10k for 90k miles is pretty good, but i'd look for at least an 02. 01's didn't come with an arm rest up front, and they havethem in 02+. arm rests are CRUCIAL
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF ANYONE IS SELLING A CAR, OR KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS SELLING A DECENT CAR FOR AROUND $1000, PLEASE PMME[/color]

lurkin- tint is 20%. thanks for the compliment on the pic. i took it a couple weeks back.

alchemist- its an 04. 10k for 90k miles is pretty good, but i'd look for at least an 02. 01's didn't come with an arm rest up front, and they have them in 02+. arm rests are CRUCIAL
laugh.gif

Hey what year is your IS?? and what kind of exhaust did you have on it tthat got you a ticket?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

alchemist- its an 04. 10k for 90k miles is pretty good, but i'd look for at least an 02. 01's didn't come with an arm rest up front, and they have them in 02+. arm rests are CRUCIAL
laugh.gif
Hey what year is your IS?? and what kind of exhaust did you have on it tthat got you a ticket?

damn...people need to read.
jae, i love it when you post your 300. that thing is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF ANYONE IS SELLING A CAR, OR KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS SELLING A DECENT CAR FOR AROUND $1000, PLEASE PM ME[/color]

alien.gif
alien.gif
Dude save some cash and then get a car...dnt get a 1000 whip and then waste2000 fixing it later on

Originally Posted by cronicmole

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF ANYONE IS SELLING A CAR, OR KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS SELLING A DECENT CAR FOR AROUND $1000, PLEASE PM ME[/color]

alien.gif
alien.gif
Dude save some cash and then get a car...dnt get a 1000 whip and then waste 2000 fixing it later on

Whats a good amount of cash to save up to get a decent car? Possibly a Civic, Altima, Maxima etc? Good enough to get from point A to B??

Originally Posted by cronicmole

alien.gif
alien.gif
Dude save some cash and then get a car...dnt get a 1000 whip and then waste 2000 fixing it later on

Whats a good amount of cash to save up to get a decent car? Possibly a Civic, Altima, Maxima etc? Good enough to get from point A to B??
What kind of inane question is this?
What you buy is what you get. If your bound to buy a car 1g your going to be pissed at your self for not investing in a car that is reliable. If your trying toget from point A to B, you and your car will be Belt Parkway asking for a jump.

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

Originally Posted by flightman

64f25584fa64feac8a539f93869746b43c35b93.pjpg
damn dude parked dumb close to the curb
u got to park that close or your car would be to far out in the street. My brother had one and i said the same thing, them joints are just long ashell.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

lookin for some 22's so if anybody has some for sale hit me up
smile.gif
get 24s
Do NOT get 24's.
Yeah, 24s on a Charger isn't all that great. You'll end up f'n up the suspension and tie-rods and its not fun taking them on and offto go back and forth to the dealer to get it fixed. Plus if you pull up to the dealer complaining about your suspension with those 22/24 in rims, they'llstraight void your warranty. With a Daytona just get a nice set of viper wheels
attachment.php

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I have seen 26's on a charger

Im not saying they wont fit, but for a daily driver its not really a good look because it can end up costing you a lot more when something goes wrong.

man dude charger is sick you got to see it in person..most of stuff on his whip he did himself I can pass on the back doors coming down on the ground becauseto me its cheap...just taking out a screw but besides that I like it

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The Mustang is clean, dont know why hes laughing. Then again he drives an Si, typical of every Civic guy to be hating on every other car, thinking their little V-Tec toys are the best. The Si is an amazing car, looking to get a sedan myself, but its slow as crap, and doesnt have any torque to save its life. Oh and its FWD, go figure.
LOL basically.

man dude charger is sick you got to see it in person..most of stuff on his whip he did himself I can pass on the back doors coming down on the ground because to me its cheap...just taking out a screw but besides that I like it
Ok the paid job is alright but the lamo door and gyro (type) doors are too over the top. Dude spent all that money and doesnt even have leather
sick.gif
. He could have done without the doors and got some nice costom leatherto match the paint and it woulda been tight

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

man dude charger is sick you got to see it in person..most of stuff on his whip he did himself I can pass on the back doors coming down on the ground because to me its cheap...just taking out a screw but besides that I like it
Ok the paid job is alright but the lamo door and gyro (type) doors are too over the top. Dude spent all that money and doesnt even have leather
sick.gif
. He could have done without the doors and got some nice costom leather to match the paint and it woulda been tight
naw the vid is old he has leather now and the $++* is sick
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the ninja did himself dude is nice he get a lot of business

ReIntroducing Queen Geneveive...

4df258cebabdd262baf3aaa43c9f60d4ad9f465.pjpg

23a150e0b725be366284ea41cae0e9893d27714.pjpg

55625ffe1abc228db27315c680fd74b1befde2d.pjpg

b6c155e3b92bb43ff738194f34d1c176bf041c8.pjpg

Excuse The-Dream CD, Evi's, Coin Pouchette and the horrible quality BlackBerry Pics...some of these pics where taken from other threads, and my carhappened to be apart of the picture...

Back
Top Bottom