POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

2j0jmn5.jpg

pimp.gif

Somebody help me find some rims
nerd.gif

Looks like a Toronto taxi. all you need is a green hood. Never even knew they made red impalas. It looks kind of orange in the pic.
laugh.gif
I'm just thinking out loud man.

1105397016_e6b7b268ae_b.jpg

Whoa. I've never seen this before.
eek.gif

22" Asantis on a charger FTW, Keith, that car is NOT that clean, my homegirl got a pic with it tho. Newbody Imp = autofail

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

lookin for some 22's so if anybody has some for sale hit me up
smile.gif
get 24s
Do NOT get 24's.
Yeah, 24s on a Charger isn't all that great. You'll end up f'n up the suspension and tie-rods and its not fun taking them on and off to go back and forth to the dealer to get it fixed. Plus if you pull up to the dealer complaining about your suspension with those 22/24 in rims, they'll straight void your warranty. With a Daytona just get a nice set of viper wheels
attachment.php
yeah i won't get 24's..the viper rims are nice but kinda plain..i really want a set of Asanti wheels but there like 6K lol...i want tofind a used set, will spend like 3G's with tires but wheels are not worth more than that.

dont' get 4's I sold mine and copped some 2's. Its a daily driver so 4's it not a good look at all unless u got ends to maintain them damnskinny *#% tires u feel me?

Chargers with ridiculously big rims looks so cheap and cheesy. You dont know how many Chargers I see round my way with horribly cheap looking chrome rims.

That teg is straight up sexy.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dont' get 4's I sold mine and copped some 2's. Its a daily driver so 4's it not a good look at all unless u got ends to maintain them damn skinny *#% tires u feel me?

I know man my dad has the factory 20's on his car, and he got 2 flats in a week and it cost him $500 a tire...imagine how much 24" tires would cost.Anyways, heres my loaded 2010 BMW 750 fresh off the lot. I wish, heres my lil mk3 http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/the_blackwallstreet/?action=view&current=IMG_8097.jpg http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/the_blackwallstreet/?action=view&current=IMG_8098.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2vhyakx.jpg

244vcq1.jpg

Bentley Arnage, i have a range rover sport too, but gave it to wifey, i dont really drive it now except bad weather days...
hard to believe but nice

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Chargers with ridiculously big rims looks so cheap and cheesy. You dont know how many Chargers I see round my way with horribly cheap looking chrome rims.

That teg is straight up sexy.
indifferent.gif

4's on a charger look tight as hell bruh, just expensive as hell.

Pontiac is about to be kaput and the G8 is something serous, hope it gets under 20k maybe talk my mom into that being her next car

Originally Posted by derventa

3138850_5_full.jpg
3138850_4_full.jpg

I love my subby and subbies in general....I want to upgrade to an 04 STi though

That's dope...what part of DR u from? I'll post up 1 of mine soon

Stock 08 Malibu so no need for pics.

But like Ive always said 24's are the perfect size for chargers and staggered is a must. Also correct stance. But 22's aren't bad either if stanceis right.

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

Originally Posted by dalilboy

a work in progress

Please keep us updated. Are you keeping the color?
i will im just waiting for it to be done almost...wen i bought it the color was yellow so i kept it its painted and everything will be postingpics wen finished

Back
Top Bottom