POST YOUR CAR

damn alotta NT'ers doin it.........my brother gave me his 03 lancer with 17" carbon fiber konig rims nuttin special.........im 17 though and just gotmy license like 3 weeks ago so im rele happy either way since i didnt have to start out with a rageddy %$$ car

do these threads exist on iss?
laugh.gif

'05 mitsubishi lancer evolution VIII

all old pics.

2a80u20.jpg

24lu0es.jpg

a personal fav.
2uivh43.jpg

with the homies on a beautiful night at the phila art museum back in august.
2nqgm1l.jpg

260yko6.jpg

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

wow , very impresive . super moded car beats a stock car . you wanna talk special supras . lets talk special vettes . like the zr1 . thats all i gotta say . you aint got no chance in a supra i dont care what modle it is . and yes sleepers are nice . personaly i would rather have a 70 yenko nova . stock with a 427 aluminum big block . looks like a granny car with hub caps but will blow you away
i just saw this guy's posts with all that import hate. why do import guys mod "beaters"? mostly because "beater" allmotor civics and whatnot will walk a lot of domestics, all while getting better gas mileage.

granted, there are some domestics that will thump imports. i.e. the zr1. which retails for 120K +. you spend half that on an evo, supra or hell, even acivic and youll have a vette eater. who's got more common sense now?

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^^

i have an is and it doesnt turn heards so can u explain to me how a rx does.....
Simple:

"Ah, lookin' that kid drivin' around in a soccer mom car
laugh.gif
*everyone proceeds to look*"

MrMeeh2:
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
but since when was the RX considered a "soccer mom's car?" They have the Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna for that. And to answer your question, you will see more people driving around those IS's let alone yours is a 250 which is more common than any RX. The IS isn't attractive compared to any RX, there are plenty of sedans on the road compared to SUV's so why pay attention unless its a Farrari or something.
are you serious? an RX isn't even that great... the only Lex that would MAYBE turn heads if they're done right are SC's and IS'...and of course the IS250's are more common than any RX... those RX's have so many problems. and yes.. IS > RX. i really don't understand why youthink the RX is so high and mighty.. lmao i mean if you had a different car other than the RX, i'd understand why you'd be stunting... but dude,it's just an RX.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Well everyone posted up their cool whips...so i felt left out owning a Honda......
embarassed.gif

Dude post it up. You have a car. Be proud of it.
I am proud of it. It's just my Honda doesn't get heads turning like a Lex does. Ok, here is my baby.

l_5b4ba12cc4e1421caecb61b9969f9c15.jpg

Nothing wrong with Honda.
You seem really insecure.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^^^

i have an is and it doesnt turn heards so can u explain to me how a rx does.....
Simple:

laugh.gif

MrMeeh2:
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
but since when was the RX considered a "soccer mom's car?" They have the Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna for that. And to answer your question, you will see more people driving around those IS's let alone yours is a 250 which is more common than any RX. The IS isn't attractive compared to any RX, there are plenty of sedans on the road compared to SUV's so why pay attention unless its a Farrari or something.
are you serious? an RX isn't even that great... the only Lex that would MAYBE turn heads if they're done right are SC's and IS'... and of course the IS250's are more common than any RX... those RX's have so many problems. and yes.. IS > RX. i really don't understand why you think the RX is so high and mighty.. lmao i mean if you had a different car other than the RX, i'd understand why you'd be stunting... but dude, it's just an RX.
smile.gif
How can you say that? The RX is pure bliss when driven and its engine power to ratio feels soo balanced. Although, i have not driven any IS',my friend does own one and the ride was not near an RX's. I can go on about why the RX > IS, but it would just be in vein and i don't appreciate howyou guys put SUV's down compared to sedans and coupes. Of course the SC is a head turner, its a sporty car so what is there not to like about that? The ISon the other hand looks like a Misubishi Lancer and the front end tries too hard to look sporty. The IS-F on the other hand is a different story, but all inall it must be my area then because i swear i'm getting looks from every other stop light.

Well everyone posted up their cool whips...so i felt left out owning a Honda......
embarassed.gif

I am proud of it. It's just my Honda doesn't get heads turning like a Lex does. Ok, here is my baby.

Got any other views?
pimp.gif

You should customize your car. I love the thought of getting a car one day, but putting my stamp on it will be
eek.gif
followed by
pimp.gif

05 mitsubishi lancer evolution VIII

all old pics.

2a80u20.jpg

24lu0es.jpg

a personal fav.
2uivh43.jpg

with the homies on a beautiful night at the phila art museum back in august.
2nqgm1l.jpg

260yko6.jpg

pimp.gif
I've been digging Lancers every since that commercial last year. Doyou refer to cars like these as sport cars or foreign cars? I'll call them foreign for now but I really like some of them but one thing that stops me fromgoing further is their size. If I can find something the size around the size of the GT-R or Infinity G35 I'd go for it.

ayo mrmeeh2 chill out dude....

you and i both know your rx is not turning any heads

so just stop yappin....

and before you say anything about oh yeah lets see what you drive

i whip a HONDA a civic at that and im damn proud of it!

2wrjmki.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eh...

weather is horrible here, no time to wash the wheels

35kl92g.jpg

dgrurt.jpg

your not gettin anywhere in a 2 liter, unless its an evo.
tired.gif

just remember "theres no replacement for displacement"

embarassed.gif

Nothing wrong with Hondas man, my first car 02 Honda Accord V6
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

301m16b.jpg

pimp.gif
Looking fresh as ever.

^^^okay.......you and the rest of the Civic nation is the last thing on earth to be turning heads
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong because I am damn proud of my Honda and I'm all forit, how you think i got some gold plates for the $#!$*!@+!!@!? But when it comes to special occasions and such, "whipping out your Honda" isn'tcutting it. My main point to get across was rocking a Lex in general...until ya lames be bringing up "soccer mom car" and comparing it with a sedanlike an IS. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the eff are you talking about? i drive a lex... it ain't that great? now when i drive the Bullitt, that's when I turn them heads... and those goldplates are on that mexican steez with the hubcap spinners (not being racist lol). tacky... (but then again, i have a hypebeast sticker on my car. lmao. atleast it's covering up some damage)

you make it seem like you driving an RX is like driving a Range or something.. lol

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eh...

weather is horrible here, no time to wash the wheels

35kl92g.jpg

dgrurt.jpg

your not gettin anywhere in a 2 liter, unless its an evo.
tired.gif

just remember "theres no replacement for displacement"
laugh.gif
Thats an Evo X. And not getting anywhere? Have you seen the potential of the car? If there's no replacement for displacement, why arethere turbo and s/c kits out for high liter cars?

You fellas should just ignore MrMeeh's comments otherwise it's just going to go on and on and on.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^^^

Simple:

laugh.gif

MrMeeh2:
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
are you serious? an RX isn't even that great... the only Lex that would MAYBE turn heads if they're done right are SC's and IS'... and of course the IS250's are more common than any RX... those RX's have so many problems. and yes.. IS > RX. i really don't understand why you think the RX is so high and mighty.. lmao i mean if you had a different car other than the RX, i'd understand why you'd be stunting... but dude, it's just an RX.
smile.gif
How can you say that? The RX is pure bliss when driven and its engine power to ratio feels soo balanced. Although, i have not driven any IS', my friend does own one and the ride was not near an RX's. I can go on about why the RX > IS, but it would just be in vein and i don't appreciate how you guys put SUV's down compared to sedans and coupes. Of course the SC is a head turner, its a sporty car so what is there not to like about that? The IS on the other hand looks like a Misubishi Lancer and the front end tries too hard to look sporty. The IS-F on the other hand is a different story, but all in all it must be my area then because i swear i'm getting looks from every other stop light.

we'll go over this step by step...

1. Yes, it's balanced, because it's a luxury SUV... designed for comfort and hauling things. Also, "engine power to ratio." Say thatagain, and think about it, and then correct yourself.
2. It's tuned that way for a reason; to corner. The RX isn't; it's made for cruising, and again, designed for comfort and hauling things.
3. It IS sporty... drive a proper stick shift IS, you'll see what I mean.
4. Yeah, it's only your area.

My 1978 Gran Prix on 24'' choppers.....26's comin this summer(If i can find a stain on em)

it was black before i got some body work done and painted it red

03 745i on 22's

98 caddy sts (not my pic but the same car)24's comin soon

^^^okay.......you and the rest of the Civic nation is the last thing on earth to be turning heads
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong because I am damn proud of my Honda and I'm all for it, how you think i got some gold plates for the $#!$*!@+!!@!? But when it comes to special occasions and such, "whipping out your Honda" isn't cutting it. My main point to get across was rocking a Lex in general...until ya lames be bringing up "soccer mom car" and comparing it with a sedan like an IS. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are such a tool it's not even funny.

1. It's not your car
2. It's not an SUV, more like a crossover buddy.FWD on a "SUV" ftl
3. HIS civic is is own car, and it's done proper with his own mods. To each his own, but you can't even say that being it's not your car.
4. People stare because you look funny driving a woman's car. You're insecurities online lead me to believe you have a hard time making eye contact tothese so-called "broken necks"
5. My MOM whips an RX. She's a pretty old Asian lady, not unlike your MOM, who drives the same car.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by KillItWithFire

Originally Posted by AnJ55

^^ is that a house?
eek.gif
Yes. I hope you like my fountain. The picture below is of my garage. You should come over some time.

The fu... He didn't ask if it was your house, he asked if it was a house.
tired.gif
Yes. It is a house. All of the houses around here have giant reflection pools, prancing horses with figures of times past, and reclining lionsoutside of them. They also dont mind some bum in an MR2 taking pictures of their car at 3am while they're trying to sleep in the quaint courtyardsurrounded by massive pillars. The figure in the center must be their uncle or something. How nice of them to erect a statue in his honor. I'm positive hewas a down right amiable chap, unlike yourself.

Back
Top Bottom