POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

nd yeah why would a "kid" get an s600? why not an m3 or something?

Im guessing ur being sarcastic ... Bc who on earth would rather drive a M3 over that?

My agetha again more pics ... she might have to evolve into a 650 hard top this fall though.... i mean only 15,000 more in debt couldnt hurt much.. (got the small space between my bumber fixed i went over a curb thinking i still had a truck lol)

smh.gif

Stop wasting money.

roll.gif
m3> anything on NT for yearrs

and i dont know if you overpaid for that 3 cashmere but its gonna cost more than 15 more to get into a 650 - i'm currently working my way into one

This *+@#% KingTre is ballin' .... Son is recession proof ..

Cashmere you gonna need your car + $15k just for the down payment ... the trade in itself wouldnt cut it .. I dont suggest gaining anymore debt during thesetimes brova

Originally Posted by akuratl02

roll.gif

and i dont know if you overpaid for that 3 cashmere but its gonna cost more than 15 more to get into a 650 - i'm currently working my way into one

Cashmere you gonna need your car + $15k just for the down payment ... the trade in itself wouldnt cut it .. I dont suggest gaining anymore debt during these times brova
laugh.gif
i wish my dude- if i was i woulda been in one awhileback....annd if certain deals went through we could both be pushing em
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

"in due time"
pimp.gif

but yea cashmere i assume your car aint paid off and you copped it recently so you might take a lil L on that...you might be able to get into a 645 with highmiles in that range but i wouldnt suggest it...bmw out of warranty can get ugly real quick espcially the higher models...i could have jumped in one of thoseawhile back but it just wasnt worth it...i now want a 650 no more than 1-2 years old white on red...no exceptions

2006-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-SE-01.jpg
Thats the right now V

this summer might be

06hossshiny.JPG
with black Stripes and a dif body kit. Pray for me lol

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

Is it just me or is everybody on NT making 100k+ a year?

eh.

100k, is not what it used to be.

That's not a lot of money.So, if guys are posting 7 series, S classes, etc. and are 27+, I believe them. Now there aren't many NTers making say, 400k+a year.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

n665056986_641780_172.jpg

07 600

I guess ill be the only hater and call "ducktales"...Its probably in your driveway...but I doubt you own it
I knew a junior when I was in high school that drove a CL65 AMG... yes, the W12 Twin Turbo rocket with 600+ HP.

Ducktales is LIKELY, but this guy might be legit...

Doubt it though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

Is it just me or is everybody on NT making 100k+ a year?

eh.

100k, is not what it used to be.

That's not a lot of money.So, if guys are posting 7 series, S classes, etc. and are 27+, I believe them. Now there aren't many NTers making say, 400k+ a year.

pimp.gif

the challengers being posted in this thread>>>>>>>>>>>>

i want one so bad but i see a problem with paying around 40k for a car that depreciates as fast as chrysler/dodges do.

2lia0xg.jpg

08 G6 GT

Bought American then the brand phased out
laugh.gif

Might be pushing an 06 TL or Challenger this summer tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

the challengers being posted in this thread>>>>>>>>>>>>

i want one so bad but i see a problem with paying around 40k for a car that depreciates as fast as chrysler/dodges do.
You can get a used challenger.

akuratl02 wrote:

Kingtre wrote:

roll.gif

Cashmere you gonna need your car + $15k just for the down payment ... the trade in itself wouldnt cut it .. I dont suggest gaining anymore debt during these
times brova

laugh.gif
i wish my dude- if i was i woulda been in one awhile
back....annd if certain deals went through we could both be pushing em
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

"in due time"

pimp.gif

but yea cashmere i assume your car aint paid off and you copped it recently so you might take a lil L on that...you might be able to get into a 645 with high
miles in that range but i wouldnt suggest it...bmw out of warranty can get ugly real quick espcially the higher models...i could have jumped in one of those
awhile back but it just wasnt worth it...i now want a 650 no more than 1-2 years old white on red...no exceptions

Yea i feel you it isnt paid off but i paid the principle down prettywell so that if i did want to trade up basically my trade in wont leave me upside down.. my car guy found me a 645 thatd cost me 32k and would balance out towere as im paying 100 more then my 430 a month after trade in.. if i let my girls pops take my care (which he is fiending to do) i could have the same car notefor a 32k car since my credit increase my connect is pretty nice... my issue though is insurance and my tickets from my old car.. and i have another note in myname that i have no one to give the car or the not too.. i just got a new t-mobile gig so i want to see how they pay before i make any major moves im gettingpaid more but my commision has high standards.. for me to come off wit the 2 or 3 G checks i used too.. im leaning towards that 645 in the fall though i canget that with low checks .. reason i want to switch is the 3series known paint pealing issues with the interior i cant stand it plus the 645 and its sportsbutton is amazing.. the 650 is if i can continue pulling checks n the thousands at this new company

^ i dont know b-

$100 might not seem like a jump but thats putting you at 500+ a month ...you job might seem ok now but its not a career and its not secure...I'm not trynagive you life advice tho so lets just stick to the cars-

your young i assume and you just said your insurance is already high cause of the history...switching to a luxury sports car with a much bigger engine is defgonna up that premium ...you can call the insurance company and check what the rate will be at anytime tho- just tell them your thinking about switching carsand they will give you the new quote-

and trust paint peeling isnt exclusive to the 3 series- my 7 is in the shop right now getting new pillars and door sills as i type this...its a bmwthing...also the 6 i ssume is not cpo at that price so think of those repair bills if/when a problem arises - could get ugly quick-

only reason i typed all that was just cause you sound like me before (hell even still
laugh.gif
) oh its only a couple more $100...you gotta look at alot of other factors -i've had 3 different 3series, a benz and a now a 7 - and all i want is a 6
laugh.gif
if i didnt waste all that money just car wise over my early years i could be pushing that Cont GT right now
smh.gif

I wanted a 5, then saw the 6...but will just keep my 3.

I don't need another whip and I'm pretty close to being debt free on it.

Next jump is a house. No sense having a condo when I can move into a property with land. After that, I'm moving up to at least a 5 series.

Back
Top Bottom