POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

and I fill up like 3 times a week
eek.gif
FAIL
Ummmm ok.

I guess some people here like the new cafe standards that are about to go in effect in a couple of years.
laugh.gif

yup and also like that every week ur 150 dollars poorer b/c u have a gas guzzling hog for no reasonnn... if u want a fast vehicle getta fast CAR

that being said ur Jeep is dope
laugh.gif
and im jealous... still wouldnt ever purchase one

Alotta nice whips in here, to bad I can't post a car since I don't have one yet. Still in the process of saving up to buy one. Peep the sig
nerd.gif
to helpme out lol.

^it doesn't need any more neg offset or it'll just look stupid unless the fenders are pulled. those are more than flush already anyway.

i don't even want to post my old 240 with all these nice cars in here.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^it doesn't need any more neg offset or it'll just look stupid unless the fenders are pulled. those are more than flush already anyway.

i don't even want to post my old 240 with all these nice cars in here.

I love 240s can you post a pic?

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

and I fill up like 3 times a week
eek.gif
FAIL
Ummmm ok.

I guess some people here like the new cafe standards that are about to go in effect in a couple of years.
laugh.gif
yup and also like that every week ur 150 dollars poorer b/c u have a gas guzzling hog for no reasonnn... if u want a fast vehicle getta fast CAR

that being said ur Jeep is dope
laugh.gif
and im jealous... still wouldnt ever purchase one

The gas is not a issue bro. I dont worry about that. I like going fast and I need a SUV for hauling around cargo because I go on many road tripsupstate, so I got a 5.7 HEMI Jeep that runs low 14's in the 1/4 mile with bolt-ons and programmers.

After this lease is up, say hello to a Jeep SRT8 with the 6.1 Liter HEMI and I will be running low 12's with few modifications.
happy.gif

And thank you for complimenting my Jeep.
smile.gif

Anyone know any Bimmer electricians around NYC if so pm me my electrcsystem is on thefritz and not even my electric guy and read what's going on with it I'm trying to stay away from a dealer or the expensive bimmermotorsin LIC
Posted From MyIPhone

First Car. Drift beater. Paid $250

n1tcac.jpg

Car in the back is my friends soon to be RB25'd. Threw some Coilovers on it last night, it's slammed now.

Back
Top Bottom