Post your Cologne Collection vol. 4

Do any of yall mess with Armani "Black" Code?

I've had it for a while now, got it as a gift, used it once and couldn't really get down with it so it just sat.

Smelled Armani "Code" recently and wanted to pick it up so I got it the other day, come to to find out they come in the same bottle, same packaging n all that.

After doing some research Armani claimed they removed "Black" from the name for whatever reason but left the scent unchanged.

That's a damn lie though. Wonder if anyone else came across that....

Do any of yall mess with Armani "Black" Code?

I've had it for a while now, got it as a gift, used it once and couldn't really get down with it so it just sat.

Smelled Armani "Code" recently and wanted to pick it up so I got it the other day, come to to find out they come in the same bottle, same packaging n all that.

After doing some research Armani claimed they removed "Black" from the name for whatever reason but left the scent unchanged.

That's a damn lie though. Wonder if anyone else came across that....

Lacoste Essential
Armani Code
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Acqua di Gio
Christian Dior - Fahrenheit

Just got this one a few days ago.  @blackredxiiigoat, can you give me any info on the YSL?

Just got this one a few days ago.  @blackredxiiigoat, can you give me any info on the YSL?

no pics. but I have :

everyday wear
Nicole Miller for men, OP Juice, Perry Ellis 360 White

evening wear
issey miyake blue, Angel Man, Angel B Man, Armani Code

no need to post mines all i got is curve and polo blue 
laugh.gif
but i do want to get issey miyaki 
pimp.gif

no pics. but I have :

everyday wear
Nicole Miller for men, OP Juice, Perry Ellis 360 White

evening wear
issey miyake blue, Angel Man, Angel B Man, Armani Code

no need to post mines all i got is curve and polo blue 
laugh.gif
but i do want to get issey miyaki 
pimp.gif

My advice, build your personal brand and limit yourself to 3 colognes
1. summer daytime
2. winter daytime
3. evening outings

That way your name lingers to your clients/friends/women whenever that scent reappears.

I remember someone told me to spray the palm of your hands so when you shake hands it passes to them. haha, probably make a decent sanitizer as well.

But I can't show you guys the panty-dropper collection yet.

My advice, build your personal brand and limit yourself to 3 colognes
1. summer daytime
2. winter daytime
3. evening outings

That way your name lingers to your clients/friends/women whenever that scent reappears.

I remember someone told me to spray the palm of your hands so when you shake hands it passes to them. haha, probably make a decent sanitizer as well.

But I can't show you guys the panty-dropper collection yet.

Attitude Extreme - Armani
Very Irresistible - Givenchy
Polo Blue - Ralph Lauren (I've had this for like 6+ years because I hate the smell
laugh.gif
)
Le Male - Jean Paul Gaultier

Older collection:
Code - Armani
Pi - Givenchy

Back
Top Bottom