Post your Cologne Collection vol. 4

I used to have a lot of bottles of cologne, then I realized that most of it is a waste. I had about 25 bottles or so and they would all get rotated but almost all the bottles were full after having them for 2-3 years because of how rarely certain ones would get used so I cleaned house and started over.

Currently I have a few bottles and I'm searching for that holy grail of colognes, which I think I found last month. I'm just waiting on the bottle to arrive but I've gone through a lot of colognes in the form of decants so I'm not wasting 70+ on a bottles of a scent I'm not going to wear.

Here's the current rotation:

D&B light blue
Polo Romance
Aqua Di Gio
Creed Windsor (I wasn't paying $600 for the entire bottle)

Smaller bottles are some samples I got from a few fragrance makers overseas.
5304574415_711b0fbd89_z.jpg

I used to have a lot of bottles of cologne, then I realized that most of it is a waste. I had about 25 bottles or so and they would all get rotated but almost all the bottles were full after having them for 2-3 years because of how rarely certain ones would get used so I cleaned house and started over.

Currently I have a few bottles and I'm searching for that holy grail of colognes, which I think I found last month. I'm just waiting on the bottle to arrive but I've gone through a lot of colognes in the form of decants so I'm not wasting 70+ on a bottles of a scent I'm not going to wear.

Here's the current rotation:

D&B light blue
Polo Romance
Aqua Di Gio
Creed Windsor (I wasn't paying $600 for the entire bottle)

Smaller bottles are some samples I got from a few fragrance makers overseas.
5304574415_711b0fbd89_z.jpg

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

How do you guys determine when to wear a certain scent? I usually just throw on whatever i'm in the mood to wear. 
i only have two categories: daytime and nighttime colognes.

daytime is usually something light/citrusy

nighttime is usually heavier, more "masculine" scent

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

How do you guys determine when to wear a certain scent? I usually just throw on whatever i'm in the mood to wear. 
i only have two categories: daytime and nighttime colognes.

daytime is usually something light/citrusy

nighttime is usually heavier, more "masculine" scent

ohwell.gif

Either Wall Street or Hamilton (unisex) was gonna be my next purchase....

I kind of just put on a random scent for random times...Im actually new to this whole cologne thing...I actually also have two scented oils that I use that tends to get alot of compliments as well...

Either Wall Street or Hamilton (unisex) was gonna be my next purchase....

I kind of just put on a random scent for random times...Im actually new to this whole cologne thing...I actually also have two scented oils that I use that tends to get alot of compliments as well...

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

My advice, build your personal brand and limit yourself to 3 colognes
1. summer daytime
2. winter daytime
3. evening outings

That way your name lingers to your clients/friends/women whenever that scent reappears.

I remember someone told me to spray the palm of your hands so when you shake hands it passes to them. haha, probably make a decent sanitizer as well.

But I can't show you guys the panty-dropper collection yet.
Wut... Just post it man.
laugh.gif

Only 3? That's tough, I feel like you'd get tired of the same scent for everyday of the winter. It's a sense, just like taste. You eat Michelin Star pasta everyday, you still get tired of the pasta and crave a steak. Just my .02.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

My advice, build your personal brand and limit yourself to 3 colognes
1. summer daytime
2. winter daytime
3. evening outings

That way your name lingers to your clients/friends/women whenever that scent reappears.

I remember someone told me to spray the palm of your hands so when you shake hands it passes to them. haha, probably make a decent sanitizer as well.

But I can't show you guys the panty-dropper collection yet.
Wut... Just post it man.
laugh.gif

Only 3? That's tough, I feel like you'd get tired of the same scent for everyday of the winter. It's a sense, just like taste. You eat Michelin Star pasta everyday, you still get tired of the pasta and crave a steak. Just my .02.

Just wondering... If y'all had to live with just ONE cologne for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
nerd.gif

(Basically, what's your favourite scent
laugh.gif
)

Just wondering... If y'all had to live with just ONE cologne for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
)
Prada Amber for sure. 

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
)
Prada Amber for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom