terre-image.jpg

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

I have a lot of fragrances, and this is my most complimented. I talking I had people doing 180s to ask me what I was wearing. I was in Target and a couple asked me what I was wearing.
pimp.gif
I'm tryna tell dudes..this is that crack
I got it as a gift from my cousin. Definitely a great scent. Very distinct and mature. My Polo Double Black is a bigger draw but the Hermes goes hard. I gotta give it some more run and see if it's gettin as much love as ya'll say lol.

as of right now I use

Polo Blue
Polo Sport
Hollister Jake

I also use (but ran out of)

Armani Code
Kenneth Cole Reaction

I just picked up Gucci by Gucci this summer, I need to take new pics of the collection. That Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme up at the top, I got a sample of that, doesn't smell too bad.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Versace-BlueJeans1-368922.jpg

Have more but this is all I really need...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got this...its a younger males smell, but smells good. Something you can use if ur on the go and just need something to go out to run errands with. Plus its relatively inexpensive bout $15 to $20 per bottle.

images

John Varvatos Artisan

122807_creed_a.jpg

Creed Silver Mountain Water (smells amazing but the price...
sick.gif
) I use it quite sparingly to say the least
laugh.gif

I'm not really good with colognes. Everything I have has been bought by women. Seeing as they picked em out, im sure its some hot %@%. Im just a country dude so I know nothing. Before I got these I was wearing cool water and cheap colognes from the mall. lol
MarcJacobs-MarcJacobs-M500.jpg

5OdqKIbWWyn2TTe.jpg
gucci-sport-homme-bottle-B.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Get on this homies...haven't even used the rest of my rotation since getting it
terre-image.jpg

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

I have a lot of fragrances, and this is my most complimented. I talking I had people doing 180s to ask me what I was wearing. I was in Target and a couple asked me what I was wearing.
pimp.gif
I'm tryna tell dudes..this is that crack
I got it as a gift from my cousin. Definitely a great scent. Very distinct and mature. My Polo Double Black is a bigger draw but the Hermes goes hard. I gotta give it some more run and see if it's gettin as much love as ya'll say lol.
i went and checked out some colognes tonight, and this one gave me a headache almost instantly, it was over the top strong. 
i narrowed it down between the YSL (smells amazing) and the one i ended up getting, this bvlgari is 
pimp.gif

yves-saint-laurent-la-nuit-de-lhomme-cologne_1.jpg

Polo Blue for the daily, Acqua Di Gio for random, but this YSL is amazing... it lingers too so no need to French %@*+$ it and it's definitely a 'magnet'.

I need to expand a bit... thanks to all who posted their preferreds.

26125310.jpg
 (2007) or   the one above ^ - La Nuit De L'Homme (2009)
which one would NT recommend?

i personally went with the L'homme (the goldish one), i fel the la nuit was a bit too "fruity". also copped a Chanel Bleu

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i personally went with the L'homme (the goldish one), i fel the la nuit was a bit too "fruity". also copped a Chanel Bleu

just tested the YSL L'Homme (2007), it smells real good, upgrade from the Dolce and Gabbana Pour Homme (1994). I'll prob get that next. but I got Chanel Egoiste which I had years ago - can't go wrong with that  -   http://danieltharp.com/weblog/2010/12/chanel-platinum-egoiste-the-prophet-biggie-smalls/
while at Nordies, the saleswoman asked me to try  
[h1]Billy Jealousy 'Illicit' Fragrance[/h1]
smells pretty good. supposedly like a CK1, but from what I've read saleswomen from Nordstrom push this one prob bc of commision. 

Just got chrome azzaro from target.com 49.99 3.4 oz in. Smells just like billy jealousy which I sampled at nordstrom. It supposedly smells like ck1. Smells good.If ur on a budget, walmart.com has the chrome 1oz gift set includes deodorant for 19.99

bros.. PLEASE recommend me a good EVERYDAY cologne..

i was thinking: DG Light Blue, Aqua Di Gio or Polo Double Black..

any other recommendations are appreciated..

My Current Stable:
- YSL L'Homme
- Gucci by Gucci
- DG The One.

these are pricey so i would like to purchase an everyday scent.. good lookin out.

Back
Top Bottom