Post your current hairstyle VOL. SUMMER 09

lol at dude who said "i got the nigerian hair"... thats literally what i have going right now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but i'm going back to school soon, thinking about getting the Drake-type fade.. maybe not as high though.

laugh.gif
at whomever swirled out their chest, might as well just crop the picture. that was done on purpose for more attention.

edit: ^
eek.gif
roll.gif
did you really post that pic again dude?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I been short on a few screws, don't act so surprised
grin.gif
. Leos ftw. My mom was one.
pimp.gif
. July FTW in general
pimp.gif
. This witch hazel you speak of though...
nerd.gif
?
I mean, you do that for like baby locks tho. You got bout what---2, 3 inches goin'? You can wash yours but you just gotta get 'em twisted right afterwards or something. What you NEED to do, is put a stocking cap over your head and THEN wash. That'll keep 'em in place better. But since I'm pretty sure yours haven't locked locked, I'd only wash 'em when I was gon' twist or have someone twist 'em.

AAAAND I'm an august leo, actually--this saturday.
tired.gif
Sorry to hear that
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing, Gone head get it poppin then
pimp.gif
. Happy future B-day!

I'm pretty sure I'm locked locked...well I ain't gone lie, sometimes my $!%! un-locks closest to the rootbut that's normal, right? I just went like 5 weeks with NO maintenance at all ( I already know
smh.gif
) and nothing came loose or anything, I just had a mean#!# newgrowth jumping off.

been had the #1 all over my whole life so Im lettin it grow out now to get dreads, its a lil over 2 inches now, with no haircuts and I got some THICK #@@ hair,I can just push it back and it stays in the air lol

You can't call it 'the taper like drake' or 'fade like drake' cause i mean if he knew about the fade long before he got famous, he could ofused it in degrassi. How bout a taper/fade like Ludacris tho.. Killin em.

Originally Posted by nosoLe

You can't call it 'the taper like drake' or 'fade like drake' cause i mean if he knew about the fade long before he got famous, he could of used it in degrassi. How bout a taper/fade like Ludacris tho.. Killin em.
well Drake is more popular/visible right now.. i just used him because it'd be easier to visualize.
besides, neither Drake or Ludacris have been rocking the fade for more than a couple years.

the true OG of fresh fades would be Nas.

Originally Posted by vezon

sportin the nigerian hair look right now....
gotta get back on the wave game before school starts
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

lmao, im on the same boat might just grow mini-fro for the time being.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at whomever swirled out their chest, might as well just crop the picture. that was done on purpose for more attention.

edit: ^
eek.gif
roll.gif
did you really post that pic again dude?!
roll.gif

How is it done for attention when I am purposely blurring out the cleavage? In the first picture, my boobs are pushed up to my neck. My hair is longer and goesall the way down over my chest when it is more straightened out. It is still long when curly. The longest layer goes down to the middle of my back. The picswere cropped to show the full length of the hair. If my were to crop it over the cleavage, it would cut off of a bit of length of the hair. Plus, I like how myhair is styled in these specific pictures.But, ok, you think whatever you want. I do not mind these pics of if they are posted on a smaller communitymessageboard, Facebook, or Twitter. However, this is a huge messageboard.

Back
Top Bottom