***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

On Rainmeter, what folder do you guys save the downloads? I'm trying to upload them on my rainmeter, but nothing is coming up

nmggie.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

ServeChilled.. can you sum up the Pros of Xwindowsdock?

To me the docks look better than rocketdock, you can do more adjusting with icon reflections, sizes and spacing.
and I just found it a bit easier to use than Objectdock

If this is the new PYD thread, I think we need to make some rules. Like dont keep quoting the same picture over, and over, and over, and over, ect. just askingfor an OG. Actually, I think every time someone posts their desktop they should put the OG in a spoiler. Who's down?
nerd.gif

I mean, if anyone wants the thread to not be such a cluster ##*%.

Originally Posted by 18key

If this is the new PYD thread, I think we need to make some rules. Like dont keep quoting the same picture over, and over, and over, and over, ect. just asking for an OG. Actually, I think every time someone posts their desktop they should put the OG in a spoiler. Who's down?
nerd.gif

I mean, if anyone wants the thread to not be such a cluster ##*%.

agreed.

btw, good looks on XWD, ServeChilled.. just uninstalled OD for this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

what version of rainmeter are you guys using?

I'm using 1.1... the newest one.

i updated the rules.

let me know if i should add anything else.

I got the Rainmeter, but for some reason I can't get some downloaded skins/themes to open. Anybody know how to do this?

Here is what I'm working with on my Mac, I use geektool. It can be very complicated, but it just takes a little bit of time, and some use of google.

The picture is Onephoto, used with Yahoo Widgets.

nvpg6r.png

isnt there a thread for posting your own desktop? i thought this thread was to help with icons, customization.

I need help... I want mines to look like JayHood23's desktop but I dont know how to do it... Heres how it is now.
2qxly8o.jpg
How can I get rid of that blue bar on the bottom and just replace it to look like how it is on his.. And alsowhere can I download the clock ? I dont know too much about this kinda stuff so I came in here...

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Here is what I'm working with on my Mac, I use geektool. It can be very complicated, but it just takes a little bit of time, and some use of google.

The picture is Onephoto, used with Yahoo Widgets.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

bout to google geektool

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

I need help... I want mines to look like JayHood23's desktop but I dont know how to do it... Heres how it is now.
2qxly8o.jpg
How can I get rid of that blue bar on the bottom and just replace it to look like how it is on his.. And also where can I download the clock ? I dont know too much about this kinda stuff so I came in here...
That's the link for the folding clock on mine. You should be able to hide the toolbar in your configuration settings on objectdock
http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/folding-clock

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

isnt there a thread for posting your own desktop? i thought this thread was to help with icons, customization.
yeah, the info is going to get lost amongst all the pics.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

2qxly8o.jpg
How can I get rid of that blue bar on the bottom and just replace it to look like how it is on his.. And also where can I download the clock ? I dont know too much about this kinda stuff so I came in here...
Excuse moi, might I trouble you for the original hi-res my good sir?

Good looking! I've been trying to find out where to get these apps. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom