POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2010

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3015/1223nikebox.jpg
1223nikebox.jpg

What cd Player is this and where to get the nike box icons. I use candy bar to change icons on a mac correct? Thinking of doing this to mine so any help would be appreciated.
How did you get the trash bin to work on the XWD? I can change the bin but how do I change it to show up when its full? Also, OG wallpaper?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What cd Player is this and where to get the nike box icons. I use candy bar to change icons on a mac correct? Thinking of doing this to mine so any help would be appreciated.
How did you get the trash bin to work on the XWD? I can change the bin but how do I change it to show up when its full? Also, OG wallpaper?
That's dope as hell. I need that cd player and OG wallpaper. 

1223nikebox.jpg

Here's the wallpaper (stole the images from NT t shirt store 
nerd.gif
)
CD Art Display, i'm still trying to decide what to do with the cd cover

Nike box icons from here
few of my edits to the boxes in the spoiler
Spoiler [+]
nike1.png
nikelid1.png

nikestackicon.png
nikebox1.png
nikestack2.png

loonyrobert: I'm not really sure how to do edits for mac, i'm using vista, just using the candybar icons for a different icon program.
Also, editing the Trash Bin icons in XWD is weird, for some reason you can't edit it like the other icons.  You have to actually go in and edit the skin.
I'll post up a tutorial for that later.

Question:

How do you take pictures (that are not wallpaper size/quality) and turn them into wallpaper size and quality?

For example:

This picture isnt wallpaper size/quality. How do I make it into a wallpaper?

1223nikebox.jpg

nerd.gif
)

Nike box icons from here
Spoiler [+]
nike1.png
nikelid1.png

nikestackicon.png
nikebox1.png

loonyrobert: I'm not really sure how to do edits for mac, i'm using vista, just using the candybar icons for a different icon program.
Also, editing the Trash Bin icons in XWD is weird, for some reason you can't edit it like the other icons.  You have to actually go in and edit the skin.

How did you change your dock on XWD?  I'm having trouble with this.  

Originally Posted by omgitswes

^^^oh my lol
too many people are in and out of my room for me to have that desktop

laugh.gif
I feel you.  It's alright at home, friends/gf don't care, its just that I have to change it everyday when I bring my comp to school.
tired.gif

But for the sake of weekends... OG?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Question:

How do you take pictures (that are not wallpaper size/quality) and turn them into wallpaper size and quality?

For example:

This is as good as it's gonna get, son. I removed the watermark and matched the color of the border and extended it to 1280x800px. You cannot enlarge pixels and keep the quality. It's just not possible.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Question:

For example:

This is as good as it's gonna get, son. I removed the watermark and matched the color of the border and extended it to 1280x800px. You cannot enlarge pixels and keep the quality. It's just not possible.

Damn
frown.gif

Thanks anyways though man.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

1223nikebox.jpg

nerd.gif
)

Nike box icons from here
Spoiler [+]
nike1.png
nikelid1.png

nikestackicon.png
nikebox1.png

How did you change your dock on XWD?  I'm having trouble with this.  

once you download the dock you want (search xwd on deviantart)
unzip and place the .xwd file in the skins folder (C:/Program Files/Xwindows Dock/Skins)
quit and restart XWD.
Then right click on you current dock, choose Preferences then Panel.
There, you can browse through all the docks you've installed
Choose one, then click apply

Back
Top Bottom