POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2010

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

This is just a friendly reminder that no one cares to see what YOU see on your desktop, we just want your wallpapers.

laugh.gif
But for real though, THIS!!!
Originally Posted by seniosoul

RULES ARE SIMPLE
post the og, to save thequotes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THANKS goes to all who follow the[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]simple rules[/color]

I'm sure it's been asked before but how do I get the cd art on windows...cd art display? but which skin is it

^ the one up there is callled " photograph ". i think i found it at deviantart. try to use the keyword "cd art display skins" when you search. hope to help
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

How do you, or anyone else, get those clocks/system information displays in the background? Looks very clean but I have no clue how do get it

Not trying to be a prick, but I genuinely don't remember where I got this from. I downloaded it a while ago and finally used it like two nights ago. If anyone asks, I'd be more than happy to hunt it down though.

39943_1373917562164_1658550694_30865850_3794170_n.jpg

How do I get these Rainmeter skins? I downloaded rainmeter as the .zip and whenever I open it I get Gnometer... what am I doing wrong? I'm running Windows vista x64

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE TOP MENU BAR ON MY MAC???? AND THE FONT COLOR??? TRYING TO GET THE BAR TO BE BLACK WITH WHITE FONT.

Liking the last wp -

*Can any NTer help me out & if you guys recall does anyone have the OG of the "4 seasons of life" wallpaper? (Kid flying a kite, with a GF, then alone, then 2 grave markers?)

I found that pretty powerful.

Any help or link would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom