Post your doubles, triples, quadruples....

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Flip Jays wrote:

you're one of those A-Holes that bought a bunch of grapes to resell and didnt leave any for next person at the time
mad.gif

this looks like one of the picture games for when you were a kid and you have to guess wich one/ones are different from the rest
eek.gif
eek.gif
.............the answer by the way for those of you who know what i'm talkin about is, one of the shoes doesn't have the lace lock in fron andthe other has the laces knotted/w the lace lock in front

man that paris pics takes me back, croatianstyle still running greyone?

heres a pic that i saved cause some broad i was with thought i cleaned my infrareds every day so i had to show her why i had "such clean" 90s all thetime

man some of you guys went a little overboard hahah having like 10+ of the same shoes insane!

haha nah...those are all mine, beat up a couple pairs already...icin the rest for awhile, maybe the next re-retro

I dont think Flip Jays goes to his local mall and buys out all the limited packages and etc. Im pretty sure he has a connect and gets them direct so he cansell them through his online store... Atleast i think thats what he does.

flip jays: mad props homie, mad props

I dont know if these first two pics "technically" count, but I like em so I don't care
smile.gif

M!ke

Damn, if paid for full price, the countdown packages are damn near 10 G's with no tax. Flip Jays must have a crazy connect. I guess he never got in troublefor posting that picture with the III's.

Back
Top Bottom