Post your doubles, triples, quadruples....

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Jordan4real

Is this a collection, or a reseller?

*picks jaw up off desk*
its neither i just found it but i thought it deserved to be posted it was labeled stock room or something if that helps.

*picks jaw up off desk*
its neither i just found it but i thought it deserved to be posted it was labeled stock room or something if that helps.

*picks jaw up off desk*

*picks jaw up off desk*

2689914087_692312fea1.jpg

I think those red and grey, UNLV color dunk lows are one of the dunk low sb emb's released only in Brazil like a month ago. i think they are going for 250on ebay and such, i may be wrong though?

I think those red and grey, UNLV color dunk lows are one of the dunk low sb emb's released only in Brazil like a month ago. i think they are going for 250on ebay and such, i may be wrong though?

Back
Top Bottom