POST YOUR DOUBLES/TRIPLES!

Originally Posted by subtrax

Recycled:
DSCN0915.JPG

Wow
eek.gif
..and I thought getting my one pair was tough.

Some very nice sneakers in this thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

No hate from me, all you guys shoes are beautiful...but I never understood why people buy 7+ pairs of shoes of multiple different shoes, never wear the shoes, and never sell em' either....just seems like an OD waste of space....
eyes.gif

..but continue on you guys have nice stuff..
smile.gif

Speaking for myself, The value is not in the monetary value of the shoe, or wearing them for other people to see, but being able to take the out from time to time and look at them.

No hate from me, all you guys shoes are beautiful...but I never understood why people buy 7+ pairs of shoes of multiple different shoes, never wear the shoes, and never sell em' either....just seems like an OD waste of space....
eyes.gif

smile.gif

im sure a lot of these pics with 3+ of the same pairs are either pickups for friends/family or just straight reselling. 

not as sick as you guys have, but i love em:

Chaos V

Jordan XI 25th Anniv

Jordan VI Motorsports

Jordan 3 True Blue 2009

Jordan XI Space Jam 2009

Jordan XII French Blue

MP Trainer

Kobe IV Finals Home and Away and MLK

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

eyes.gif

smile.gif

Speaking for myself, The value is not in the monetary value of the shoe, or wearing them for other people to see, but being able to take the out from time to time and look at them.

Just to look at them? Shoes are meant to be worn man. Not saying you shouldn't take care of them because that's a must but, to just have them around just to look at is just a little silly. But to each his own. Do your thing...

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO COLLECT THINGS WHY DO PEOPLE COLLECT TOYS AND NEVER OPEN THEM WHY DO PEOPLE COLLECT COINS OR STAMPS OR OTHER BS. JUST SAYIN KEEP THE DUMB OPINIONS OUT. THERES A REASON WHY YOURE ON NT, YOU LIKE TO BUY SHOES, WHY DO PEOPLE BUY SO MANY DIFFERENT PAIRS AND ONLY WEAR EM EVERY OTHER MONTH OR WEEK OR OTHER STUPID REASONS COME ON BE REAL THINK ABOUT IT FIRST BEFORE YOU ASKED. SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM NOT MAD LOL

1ST i got to say ialreadygotthose thanks for starting this thread
2 all this heat i feel like im losing weight in this sauna
keep it up will post pics when i have time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

eyes.gif

smile.gif

Just to look at them? Shoes are meant to be worn man. Not saying you shouldn't take care of them because that's a must but, to just have them around just to look at is just a little silly. But to each his own. Do your thing...

So there's no misunderstanding, I was referring to the multiple pairs. Any shoe i have multiples of, at least one of them is is getting worn, but the rest likely wont get worn or sold.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO COLLECT THINGS WHY DO PEOPLE COLLECT TOYS AND NEVER OPEN THEM WHY DO PEOPLE COLLECT COINS OR STAMPS OR OTHER BS. JUST SAYIN KEEP THE DUMB OPINIONS OUT. THERES A REASON WHY YOURE ON NT, YOU LIKE TO BUY SHOES, WHY DO PEOPLE BUY SO MANY DIFFERENT PAIRS AND ONLY WEAR EM EVERY OTHER MONTH OR WEEK OR OTHER STUPID REASONS COME ON BE REAL THINK ABOUT IT FIRST BEFORE YOU ASKED. SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM NOT MAD LOL
Coming up...
On the next episode of Hoarders.... 

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Coming up...
On the next episode of Hoarders.... 
laugh.gif

XMOCNCRDS SELLS FAKE SHOES HE TRIED TO SELL ME A FAKE PAIR OF CONCORDS A WHILE BACK AND I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HE TRIED TO SELL THEM A PAIR OF FAKES

Back
Top Bottom