POST YOUR DOUBLES/TRIPLES!

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Lol those are sick but is this the pair with the Pit bull on it?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO COLLECT THINGS WHY DO PEOPLE COLLECT TOYS AND NEVER OPEN THEM WHY DO PEOPLE COLLECT COINS OR STAMPS OR OTHER BS. JUST SAYIN KEEP THE DUMB OPINIONS OUT. THERES A REASON WHY YOURE ON NT, YOU LIKE TO BUY SHOES, WHY DO PEOPLE BUY SO MANY DIFFERENT PAIRS AND ONLY WEAR EM EVERY OTHER MONTH OR WEEK OR OTHER STUPID REASONS COME ON BE REAL THINK ABOUT IT FIRST BEFORE YOU ASKED. SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM NOT MAD LOL

...late response, but why do you care if people ask a question?
indifferent.gif
I would assume that your remark is in response to what I had asked before...but as far as I'm concerned, it was a legit question. I own plenty of shoes like most people on this site, but I actually do wear all of my shoes and the shoes I buy doubles of are shoes that I either plan on wearing or selling, so pardon yourself if you don't understand why someone would ask that kind of question....

Finally decided to post some of my doubles, nothing compared to what some of you have. These are whatever pics I have saved in my photobucket.

ill post my doubles of royals n copper foams
but rite now im just in love with the eggplants, lol
can anyone guess which 1 is 09?
2vmcxv6.jpg

Dude is killing me with those dunkmans I've been looking for those for a minute.  Was lucky enough to double up on svsms.  I just posted but it didn't show up so if it double posts I'll delete one. 

93c26d457a169f5419ccd5433851eabd219b44c6.jpg

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom