POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

Cool Grey 8's anyone please? and also black ice blue 10s i think they wud look sick anyone please? thank you

My dream spiz'ike. I wish they would do simple colorways like this. Seems like everytime they do a decent color they always have to throw a random color in it just to throw it off. Keep it simple.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

3005kjn.jpg

Don't know why they work so well (I guess the brilliant color placement) But they get my vote!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

old stuff

Memories! So much has happened since these days. You're lucky to still have all your old stuff. All mine is LONG gone. Great stuff.

Originally Posted by Mookiedog

dolphinsm.jpg

Miami Dolphins but idk i think there is too much peach
i didnt see dolphins in these at all but they are still
pimp.gif

heres what i came up with.
s6hhky.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

My dream spiz'ike. I wish they would do simple colorways like this. Seems like everytime they do a decent color they always have to throw a random color in it just to throw it off. Keep it simple.

i did this to one side of a pair of trashed white cement spizikes, nobody liked it though haha. Pics in my profile

Those spizikes are so sexy.

ALSO those Spacejam XVIII's are nice, except the blue, the black suede with everything else white would be so dope, easy grail material.

Cadwallader thanx for the love on them 5s
On them 7s i think you should have blacked the outter later to much black also the icey sole

alot of fire in this thread, especially with those lebrons Vlll's
pimp.gif
.. JB should really check this and get some ideas, before they release another whack CW.

Back
Top Bottom