POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

I still want some of these. I always thought they should have been an OG.

w86xs7.jpg

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Hey guys, I know this is mostly basketball, but just for the fun of it I was wondering if one of you guys might be up to the challenge of a baseball cleat. Preferably Huarache 2K4s, but i would be fine with 2k5s, whichever you're up for. with a home and away colorways.
Home:

Base: White
Secondary: Orange or White for the toe, whichever looks better
Accent: Navy or Orange

I was actually thinking for the 2k5s that it would be better to have an orange base with a white secondary...

Away:

Base: Orange
Seconday: Grey or Navy
Accent: Navy or orange

I know this is a tall order, but I would just be interested to see what you guys could come up with. If it doesn't get done, it's totally fine.
This sounds interesting and I like a challenge, so I'll give it a try.

I'm not staking my claim on this though, so anyone is welcome to post their own version.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

pimp.gif
LOL HEY ARQ U THINK U CAN MOVE THIS BACK TO JB FORUM
Ha. I wish I could. The reason this was moved is because it doesn't have anything to do with an actual JB product, like the upcoming SpaceJams or the Air Jordan 2010. If it did, then it would belong in the JB forum.

We're coming up with our dream colorways using Photoshop, which can easily be classified as sneaker art. Sure, this thread would get more traffic if itwas in the JB forum, but it doesn't belong there.

Originally Posted by NikesxMyFeet

Originally Posted by kdawg

I still want some of these. I always thought they should have been an OG.

w86xs7.jpg
i would cop these if they released. Serious fire
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Please release these JB PPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd like some space jams low tops, just like i'd take some DMP 11 and 6 low top like i made a while back ago

Back
Top Bottom