POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

ngwq5y.jpg

^ I was just about to do some fire red IXs in a pack with some Grape IXs. Guess that's not gonna happen now so I'll just post the grapes before someone beats me to the punch. Nice work, but your red in more infra than "fire".

mm3q4m.jpg

2cfp2jr.jpg

^The XIs aren't really fusions. They just have shrouds on them. And if you go back a few pages, you'll see that Jordan0589 beat us both to the punch. And if you know who BP is, you'd know that we're all about 2 years late on the hybrids.

^ oh ii thought maybe you wanted to do more Fusions. & of course ii know who BP is. he's the BEST on this site. Hands down. man ii love his work. The best part is it all looks real. But yeah ii don't know waht made me wanna do it. ii guess boredom.

The nintendo 6s are dope for sure. But I am absolutely In love with the freshwater foam. there is just something about that color that makes me drool. Id buy that or the metallic green foam if it ever releases

I had done Freshwater Foam One's earlier in the thread on page 10. There's also a thread on what colourways people would like on Foam One's in Nike Retro. I put a few things up there too.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Fresh Water Foam One's:

freshwaterfoam.jpg

This is from like page 11.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Phoenix Flightposite II's:

phoenixflightii.jpg

Some stuff I haven't posted in this thread to contribute.

65088905.jpg

15498361.jpg

50954306.jpg

And with all the Electric Green Foam Pro hysteria, I was messing around and did these.

halfcentelectric.jpg

Yoooo I'm rockin w/ Those nintendo VI's... as well as the Freshwater foams... w/o the red swoosh... and finally... the metallic foams w/ blue trim... Nike needs to get on that

haha ididnt even know iposted the same Blue/Green sixes twice. the picture that was supposed to be there is this one:

Back
Top Bottom