Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

ANy requests

some raptor 7s with a icey bottom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

these are sick! wow, they go right along with the pinstripe jersey theme.....can we get another angle?!? and could you make the "Jumpman / Two 3" on the tounge white....that would set it off perrrfect!

pimp.gif
2qsny8g.jpg

2exy6x3.jpg

Yep...thats exactly what i was talkin bout!...
eek.gif
i hope JB takes notice ofthis for 2010!!!..
embarassed.gif

Reverse Flints

Y'all can call me crazy, but for some reason I think these colors work really well for the XIII

Y'all already know that I'm going to do 2 or 3 variation of these.....

Altitudes (alternate)

Done now.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Any requests anybody? Someone's gotta have something lol

XIII: Raging Bull Colorway...black midsole, entire upper is red suece. Red or black laces. Black jumpman on the tongue. Blacked out hologram. (damn these sound nice...lol)

^ Nice 13's.

Can someone please make some CG 16's, I've been trying but I can't change the black into grey. -.-

I'd like to make a request. I think i heard it from the 12s' Rising Sun thread, although I'm not sure, but it caught my attention and had mewondering. I'd like to see what the rising sun's wold look like if it was red on every other sun ray ( the perfed leather ones) Thanks.

^^Thanx. And I'm going to give you some advice if that's ok. Do not start off with black in the future. I can not speak for anyone else but I have havehad hell changing black into some colors. It may be more work, but start off with a with based shoe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom