Originally Posted by mjbetch

tumblr_m4lhkoHvxb1qzsocao1_1280.jpg
I like that car key, sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

545846_10150934766302995_678687994_12966284_523928104_n.jpg

laugh.gif
 Why would you carry an extra clip and an extra knife? I don't believe some of these posts. 
It's obvious OP stays in the "Trap", J/K. Can never be too safe I guess
eyes.gif
 None the less nice arsenal.
pimp.gif

EDC for me

-wallet

-keys

-phone

-Buck utility knife

Think of carrying a foldable knife as carrying a bottle opener.

You carry the bottle opener everywhere you go, but you only use it when you need it.

A knife is the same way. You only use it when you need it, and chances are you're going to need it a lot more than a bottle opener.

The only reason there's all this ruckus is because a knife can double as a weapon. Smh

Originally Posted by iliketurtles

wallet, keys, ipod, phone, pen, and 

ZT0350__27479_zoom.JPG

zt0350

how are the zero tolerance blades? I want to replace my spyderco and I really like the way my kershaw opens.

Still can't believe so many walk around with knives, I get frisked in NYC too much to do that and its to uncomfortable to hide one in my crotch between my cheeks, next thread

Im in NYC and I'm too scared to carry around a knife. I'm not white (not black either) - but I feel police officers in NYC will automatically arrest me for that

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

545846_10150934766302995_678687994_12966284_523928104_n.jpg
laugh.gif
 Why would you carry an extra clip and an extra knife? I don't believe some of these posts.

If you need to carry heat on you everyday, it makes perfect sense to have an extra clip. Extra knife is just being cautious.

to me, a knife is like an umbrella. both useful to carry only when you know you are going to use it. if raining or a chance of, yes id take it, but only if I knew I was going to need it.

I wouldn't hesitate to throw a knife in my bag that I carry everyday (same with an umbrella), but I'm not going to walk around with it in my pocket or hold an umbrella.

...but hey do you though.

yo polo, how hard is it to rock with that iphone case for LV? is it OD tight or does it loosen it up after awhile (pause)

been thinking about getting one

DeadsetAce ENDED it when I saw the bolo/parang
roll.gif
 You got a kydex sheath for that?

Funny, not one person has posted an actual SAK - myself, I'm a blade junkie besides kicks, which is that much harder in Canada when the laws are a little stiffer re: EDCs...

When I first saw the post, I instantly thought "knife" since EDC is the parlance for carrying, besides firearms.

Good looks out to the guys carrying Spyerdcos, CRKTs, and the one dude rocking a Sebenza. Zero Tolerance is alright IMO but Cold Steel, Benchmade, etc > avoid trash flea market knives and you're good

Myself:

Car/house/garage keys
Wallet
cellphone
Spyderco Tenacious (handy to have around, you won't believe the utility value of a knife, back in the day everyone had a Buck or SAK on them)

On a more somber note I did give my Dad a Spyderco from my collection and he was jumped taking a shortcut to see the doctor; only when he took out the blade did the guys back off and leave him alone...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Im in NYC and I'm too scared to carry around a knife. I'm not white (not black either) - but I feel police officers in NYC will automatically arrest me for that

If im not mistaken the blade itself has to be 3 inches or shorter and even after that its at the discretion of the police officer. So yes they can still arrest you.

Originally Posted by MMG

yo polo, how hard is it to rock with that iphone case for LV? is it OD tight or does it loosen it up after awhile (pause)

been thinking about getting one

ya was tight at first but its good now

Back
Top Bottom