NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im done night NT
roll.gif

^ a grenade? A definite conversation starter, unfortunately probably w/law enforcement if that falls out of your pocket/backpack...

The NT knows! Post-It note seals the deal though.

Sidenote; if either the contraceptive or the grenade goes off your going to change some lives forever (pun intended)
tongue.gif

frdEi.jpg

Wallet
iPhone 4
Guitar pick
Sharpie Pen
PaperMate 0.5 or 0.7 mechanical pencil
Notebook (in work bag)
Car keys w/ bottle opener
Leatherman Crater c33Tx
Leatherman Blast multi-tool (in work bag/car)
Small LED light (in work bag/car— not shown)

I used to carry the Leatherman Blast every day, but the tool I used most (the knife) was one of the hardest to get to.
The Crater has a blade, Phillips head, flat head, and a carabiner/bottle opener. It's also much lighter and part of the blade is serrated. It replaced the Blast in my EDC the day I got it. Not cheap, not expensive, great quality.
(Although the Blast is always in my car or work bag— every man should have one).

As far as WHY I carry a knife—
I used to make fun of my roommate in college because he carried one, but then I found myself asking if I could borrow it all the time.
You'd be shocked how many times a day you use it if you have one. The Crater weighs very little, so it's not like it inconveniences me in any way.
I wouldn't say its purpose is self defense, but it could be used that way. It's really just for convenience.

Wallet
keys
Phone and charger
Roles sea dweller watch
Freemason ring and wedding ring
Knife
Smith&wesson m&p 40c

Originally Posted by sage909

Originally Posted by alan713

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Imma need info on that watch b
I don't know the specific model, but its a vintage Longines from the 50's.
Info on bracelet ?
I picked it up for $25 (or around that price) at a boutique in NYC. It's called Nolan, located on 2 Prince st.

laugh.gif

here's my input..
2009 Sidekick LX (yeah, I got one too!)
Ipod
Kershaw ka-nife
wallet
keys
On rare occasions, Djarum Blacks
pimp.gif

What is the general policy on swiss army knife/utility things? For example, I'm going to the club or a concert where they have security that pats you down and stuff, is a swiss army knife generally allowed, or no? Been thinking about adding one to my EDC, but it'll be a "hassle" having to decide whether or not to take it with me or not

Back
Top Bottom