Post your extraordinary ideas on how to approach women

Originally Posted by Digglo

"Soooooo, If I flip this quarter what are my chances of getting head?"
SWAG
smokin.gif

Just walk up real smooth like,

You: Your coming the the BBQ right?

Her: What BBQ?

You: THE ONE WHERE I PUT MY MEAT ON YO' GRILL.

Just walk up real smooth like,

You: Your coming the the BBQ right?

Her: What BBQ?

You: THE ONE WHERE I PUT MY MEAT ON YO' GRILL.

Since deleting my Facebook I've really wanted this exchange to happen.

Me: Hey can I get your number.

Her: I'm sorry I don't give out my number.

Me: oh I understand, well you mind if I hit you up on Facebook?

Her: of course not, please do.

Me: I'm just kidding, I don't have a Facebook. What's your number?

Her: *gives me number*

Since deleting my Facebook I've really wanted this exchange to happen.

Me: Hey can I get your number.

Her: I'm sorry I don't give out my number.

Me: oh I understand, well you mind if I hit you up on Facebook?

Her: of course not, please do.

Me: I'm just kidding, I don't have a Facebook. What's your number?

Her: *gives me number*

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My single, drunken days i used to walk up to a shorty at a party and say some wild, outlandish #+%$......Nasty talk or dog her......she'd either laugh at it and be down or try and fight me......72% success rate[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My single, drunken days i used to walk up to a shorty at a party and say some wild, outlandish #+%$......Nasty talk or dog her......she'd either laugh at it and be down or try and fight me......72% success rate[/color]

havent u seen 40 year old virgin...just ask questions and youll look like rico suave....also i would recommend purchasing the novel THE GAME by style....basically what i do if im trying to approach a girl is just make her question why she doesnt talk to me...say things like...why are you over there when you know im here....this is something she can confirm(that you are apart) and now you have her asking herself (why are we apart) and then you simply wait for a response....when shes interested the response is simple...you will keep talking....if you think she is really out of your league then this works....walk up and say me and my friends were wondering why beautiful girls like you dont enjoy real men like me.....then shell giggle be like oh your just fine cuz im really soft as pie beyond this sexy exterior...and then BAM! shes yours....my inbox will be open all night if you need any scenarios worked out....im a pro...literally

havent u seen 40 year old virgin...just ask questions and youll look like rico suave....also i would recommend purchasing the novel THE GAME by style....basically what i do if im trying to approach a girl is just make her question why she doesnt talk to me...say things like...why are you over there when you know im here....this is something she can confirm(that you are apart) and now you have her asking herself (why are we apart) and then you simply wait for a response....when shes interested the response is simple...you will keep talking....if you think she is really out of your league then this works....walk up and say me and my friends were wondering why beautiful girls like you dont enjoy real men like me.....then shell giggle be like oh your just fine cuz im really soft as pie beyond this sexy exterior...and then BAM! shes yours....my inbox will be open all night if you need any scenarios worked out....im a pro...literally

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

nah, then your coming off full arrogant...not the way I do things.

pimp.gif
Won't matter if you have a humble smile
smokin.gif
true, I noticed I could say damn near anything to a broad if I just cheese while I say it.

like na, #$+! u shawty
happy.gif

her:
grin.gif
to
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

nah, then your coming off full arrogant...not the way I do things.

pimp.gif
Won't matter if you have a humble smile
smokin.gif
true, I noticed I could say damn near anything to a broad if I just cheese while I say it.

like na, #$+! u shawty
happy.gif

her:
grin.gif
to
happy.gif

An easy one is hey do you know where ______ is? as she proceeds to tell you just be like i dont really care, i thought you were cute and just wanted to talk to you. That kid from simple pickup does it pretty well but he makes it lightweight awkward.

walk up and be like "hey whatre you doing?" shell be like what? you :"I dunno, sorry i have no game and i never know what to say to pretty girls, im _____ " this way she lets her guard down, the intro locks in a convo, shes forced to introduce her self to you and from there you smack her with major gamage. Key is be confident as hell.

Walk up to a girl and be like " i bet you have a pretty smile" they smile like 95% of the time, if you're very confident, jokingly be like "ew nevermind" but recover by hittin em with the JK im _____

An easy one is hey do you know where ______ is? as she proceeds to tell you just be like i dont really care, i thought you were cute and just wanted to talk to you. That kid from simple pickup does it pretty well but he makes it lightweight awkward.

walk up and be like "hey whatre you doing?" shell be like what? you :"I dunno, sorry i have no game and i never know what to say to pretty girls, im _____ " this way she lets her guard down, the intro locks in a convo, shes forced to introduce her self to you and from there you smack her with major gamage. Key is be confident as hell.

Walk up to a girl and be like " i bet you have a pretty smile" they smile like 95% of the time, if you're very confident, jokingly be like "ew nevermind" but recover by hittin em with the JK im _____

Originally Posted by StuntHard

HOW TO MEET THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS (FOOLPROOF)
Buy a falconer’s glove.

Approach the girl that you like wearing the falconers glove.

Ask her, “Excuse me, have you seen a falcon fly by here?

Originally Posted by StuntHard

HOW TO MEET THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS (FOOLPROOF)
Buy a falconer’s glove.

Approach the girl that you like wearing the falconers glove.

Ask her, “Excuse me, have you seen a falcon fly by here?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

More swagtastic way for me :

If I notice a shorty watching me play basketball, ill make sure to have the game winning dunk on five people while eyeing her down in mid-air.

The rim shatters, people are crying around me and you can hear the firetruck in the background cause the net is on fire.

Walk over to said shorty, ask...

"A/S/L?"

She proceeds to get moist, and I walk away without hearing her answer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why aren't there babies crying in the background? 

Back
Top Bottom