POST YOUR EYEGLASSES VOL 8.875%

i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..

Been waiting for a thread like this. Dolce & Gabbana
DG3098_6591523.jpg

I need to go back to Gogosha Optique in Silver Lake to get some new frames.
Still rocking the Kirk Original Sir Reginald's.

I need to go back to Gogosha Optique in Silver Lake to get some new frames.
Still rocking the Kirk Original Sir Reginald's.

taimaishu123 wrote:

ny newest babies. Gucci 1615. got them in off backorder last week. Dr. told me this series is really popular in Italy. been on the wait list since February.
2wmkpl2.jpg

pic for the beast. lol
iw118m.jpg

thanks for posting a pic, i wanted to see how big they are.  i've been waiting a month for my doctor to get the black 1615 in.  how much did you pay for them?

taimaishu123 wrote:

ny newest babies. Gucci 1615. got them in off backorder last week. Dr. told me this series is really popular in Italy. been on the wait list since February.
2wmkpl2.jpg

pic for the beast. lol
iw118m.jpg

thanks for posting a pic, i wanted to see how big they are.  i've been waiting a month for my doctor to get the black 1615 in.  how much did you pay for them?

Originally Posted by dboulders

i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..
pimp.gif

These frames look clean. Is that like a carbon fiber texture on the frames or something? Also you mind tellin what Prada frames model is this?

AEA18: Those black and gold dolce gabbana frames are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dboulders

pimp.gif

These frames look clean. Is that like a carbon fiber texture on the frames or something? Also you mind tellin what Prada frames model is this?

AEA18: Those black and gold dolce gabbana frames are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

taimaishu123 wrote:

2wmkpl2.jpg

pic for the beast. lol
iw118m.jpg

w/o insurance they were $509.
frames: $260
lenses: $59
anti-reflective coat and polycarbonate add-on: $190

but I paid $88 total with my insurance.

those gold D&G are
pimp.gif
up there.
nice glasses everyone.

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

taimaishu123 wrote:

2wmkpl2.jpg

pic for the beast. lol
iw118m.jpg

w/o insurance they were $509.
frames: $260
lenses: $59
anti-reflective coat and polycarbonate add-on: $190

but I paid $88 total with my insurance.

those gold D&G are
pimp.gif
up there.
nice glasses everyone.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Yo i got them versace frames too

imag0890r.jpg
imag0485.jpg

I get lots of compliments on em. Took forever to find me this frame since its been discontinued since '09 I think.

I like wearing em but the frame is kind of heavy and it slides down kind of so my eyes kind of always halfway open and people think I'm tired :S

Prefer wearing contacts over glasses mos def.

I also got these ray bans I never wear...
imag0891.jpg
15304110651348086317675.jpg
QFT. I don't leave the house with glasses on.
this.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Yo i got them versace frames too

imag0890r.jpg
imag0485.jpg

I get lots of compliments on em. Took forever to find me this frame since its been discontinued since '09 I think.

I like wearing em but the frame is kind of heavy and it slides down kind of so my eyes kind of always halfway open and people think I'm tired :S

Prefer wearing contacts over glasses mos def.

I also got these ray bans I never wear...
imag0891.jpg
15304110651348086317675.jpg
QFT. I don't leave the house with glasses on.
this.

Back
Top Bottom