POST YOUR EYEGLASSES VOL 8.875%

VPR02L1AB1O11.jpg

Prada VPR02L ...about 2 years old now i think, time for a new set soon when my insurance kicks back in ...looking for a pair of Tortoise frame ...

VPR02L1AB1O11.jpg

Prada VPR02L ...about 2 years old now i think, time for a new set soon when my insurance kicks back in ...looking for a pair of Tortoise frame ...

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by dboulders

i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..
pimp.gif

These frames look clean. Is that like a carbon fiber texture on the frames or something? Also you mind tellin what Prada frames model is this?

AEA18: Those black and gold dolce gabbana frames are
pimp.gif

they arent carbon fiber.. its kind of a mix between aligator and snake.. kinda weird sounding but def redic when you see them in person.. they are out getting my lenses put in so i'll post the model number for you when i get them.. should be next week..

i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..
pimp.gif

These frames look clean. Is that like a carbon fiber texture on the frames or something? Also you mind tellin what Prada frames model is this?

pimp.gif

they arent carbon fiber.. its kind of a mix between aligator and snake.. kinda weird sounding but def redic when you see them in person.. they are out getting my lenses put in so i'll post the model number for you when i get them.. should be next week..

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone tried those Warby Parker frames? $95 for frame and lens, been looking to invest in some but kind of iffy about it.

Anyone tried those Warby Parker frames? $95 for frame and lens, been looking to invest in some but kind of iffy about it.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yo, which design are these?

malcolm-x_browline-glasses.jpg

These are the closest I can think of: Ray-ban Clubmaster RB 5154
RB_5154_2000_02.jpg

Those are going to be next frames
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yo, which design are these?

malcolm-x_browline-glasses.jpg

These are the closest I can think of: Ray-ban Clubmaster RB 5154
RB_5154_2000_02.jpg

Those are going to be next frames
pimp.gif

Those Malcolm X glasses look so clean, but I look mad foolish in them
frown.gif

opplanet-versace-ve1121-1061-eyewear.jpg

%24%28KGrHqUOKjcE1%29FUuBNyIN0Jlm%21%7E%7E0_12.JPG

These are mine, love these things. I'm looking to grab another pair of glasses just to switch it up a little bit

Those Malcolm X glasses look so clean, but I look mad foolish in them
frown.gif

opplanet-versace-ve1121-1061-eyewear.jpg

%24%28KGrHqUOKjcE1%29FUuBNyIN0Jlm%21%7E%7E0_12.JPG

These are mine, love these things. I'm looking to grab another pair of glasses just to switch it up a little bit

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

Versace 5216
2udvz29.jpg

Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif
i order all of my glasses straight from the maker through my Dr. i go to a high end Dr. and they have whats called the "big book" it has every designer brand you could think of. American, Italian, British from everywhere really. the "book" is now an online catalog so they could update it easier. you sit down, look at what brand you want and go from there.

none of this would be possible without my VSP insurance tho. getting $500 glasses for $88 ftw
pimp.gif
You got a link to the "Book"? Bout to head to the Doc in a week or 2 for some new frames...Definitely need it.

Versace 5216
2udvz29.jpg

Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif
i order all of my glasses straight from the maker through my Dr. i go to a high end Dr. and they have whats called the "big book" it has every designer brand you could think of. American, Italian, British from everywhere really. the "book" is now an online catalog so they could update it easier. you sit down, look at what brand you want and go from there.

none of this would be possible without my VSP insurance tho. getting $500 glasses for $88 ftw
pimp.gif
You got a link to the "Book"? Bout to head to the Doc in a week or 2 for some new frames...Definitely need it.

You guys need to stop getting ripped off with the polycarbonate "upgrade".

It's a garbage material - regular plastic (CR39) is a much better material. Polycarbonate is tough - but it is soft and scratches easily. It's also not very clear - seems an odd thing when talking about glasses lenses but some materials are better than others - and polycarbonate is one of the worst for seeing through.

Save your money - they're just trying to sell you things anyway.

You guys need to stop getting ripped off with the polycarbonate "upgrade".

It's a garbage material - regular plastic (CR39) is a much better material. Polycarbonate is tough - but it is soft and scratches easily. It's also not very clear - seems an odd thing when talking about glasses lenses but some materials are better than others - and polycarbonate is one of the worst for seeing through.

Save your money - they're just trying to sell you things anyway.

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
its one of those secure websites, you need a password and name just to get on it. kinda like swoosh.com haha.

i have no idea what the name of it is tho. but if you ask them to see the product catalog of whatever brand you want they should have one IF they carry that brand, on actual paper or online.

you dont have to buy your glasses from the same dr you go to. if you want a certain brand, look for a dr. that does carry it. just get a copy of your prescription.

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
its one of those secure websites, you need a password and name just to get on it. kinda like swoosh.com haha.

i have no idea what the name of it is tho. but if you ask them to see the product catalog of whatever brand you want they should have one IF they carry that brand, on actual paper or online.

you dont have to buy your glasses from the same dr you go to. if you want a certain brand, look for a dr. that does carry it. just get a copy of your prescription.

Back
Top Bottom